The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

squirly
I love how lively all this is getting now we're getting closer to it all! :biggrin:

Whee ^_^ But if I end up not coming to Sussex it will be so annoying :p: all this time on the wrong forum :redface:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
redluc
If you were to come drinking with me, i guarantee you would be sick.
:p:

Ah jeez, i'm not holding his hair back.
ladyportacabin
Ah jeez, i'm not holding his hair back.

It's a good job it's not half way down my back anymore :p:

... not that he would succeed in his quest to make me vomit anyway. I have a liver of steel. *looks heroic*
Reply 83
soulofanewmachine
... not that he would succeed in his quest to make me vomit anyway. I have a liver of steel. *looks heroic*

I don't I just know when to stop drinking :p:
squirly

Um ... that too :redface:
Reply 85
squirly

is there ever a time to stop drinking? :p:
thenaughtyjoker
Heyy, i ditto musicalfruits' comments.. i like the odd beverage or two but sometimes nothing beats a nice chilled night in! As for not knowing anybody, well as she said.. everyone is in the same boat!.. and just by joining a forum like this shows that you have the initiative to try and meet new people already! - so me thinks you shouldnt have a problem at all meeting new people! (oh and btw!.. if your looking for 'thenaughtyjoker'..dan is my real name :biggrin: hehe)

That's great to hear. :biggrin:

My real name is Thomas by the way if you want to find me. :smile:
soulofanewmachine
Whee ^_^ But if I end up not coming to Sussex it will be so annoying :p: all this time on the wrong forum :redface:

Haha yeah I know what you mean, but there isn't a Kent forum (despite my best efforts) so it was this forum or no exciting pre-uni talk all together :frown:
I could have gone to the Reading forum but I didn't wanna. I wanna come to Sussex.
It's quite unfortunate if you (used in the general sense) don't get the grades though because there's nothing like a TSR uni forum to make you get attached to a uni!
redluc
Hello
I see you live in Coventry, unfortunate. I once heard it called the 'Butthole' of Britain.

I'll be looking for you in a couple of months time. :wink:
Reply 91
Everyone bringing the student drinking factor in....

It shall be good, especially freshers week, just dont go overboard, stories can last for a long long time...
Reply 92
... so can photos :biggrin:
Aspect
Mmm... you can't beat a night in with a film and a bottle of wine :smile:

You won't be saying that after 2 weeks of nothing else. I swear watching films and eating pizza are the two things i've done most in the last year, and i'll do anything to avoid it now! The wine I'll keep, though.
I could live on pizza. Seriously. In fact, when I went to Italy last year, I did live on pizza. Mmm.
good pizza you could live on, possibly. Frozen pizzas? Not a chance.
Reply 96
redluc
The whole idea of throwing up is to give yourself more room for alcohol. Dedication.

Damn straight!

Yes, ahem, well, I don't think there's anyone that doesn't like the occasional quiet night in.
good mermington
good pizza you could live on, possibly. Frozen pizzas? Not a chance.

Nah, I could live on frozen pizzas :p: Mmm, frozen pizzas.
I prefer to cook them first.
Same here. My teeth just aren't what they used to be!

What with the frozen-ness... hard to bite... :tumble:

Latest