The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Catered Accommodation

Hey, I'm going to be studying ethical hacking and network security this September and I'm not the worlds best cook so my initial decision was to choose the two of catered options available for undergraduates (Quadrant Hall and Priory Hall). I just want to hear from people who may have lived or visited these accommodation and want to know what you think of the place.
Thank you. :smile:
I've never been to Quadrant, but Priory is commonly known as one of the worst halls there is at Coventry. Not all your meals are catered for either - I think you need to find your own food on weekends.

Learning to cook is not particularly difficult though. Things like stews, chilli and spaghetti bolognese require very little talent - Just follow a recipe and it will come out fine every time.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Do not go catered as you get breakfast and dinner on weekdays only. I stayed in quadrant, the words **** hole comes to mind. I would go catered all of the rooms and living spaces are better quality.
Reply 3
Original post by L4L4
Do not go catered as you get breakfast and dinner on weekdays only. I stayed in quadrant, the words **** hole comes to mind. I would go catered all of the rooms and living spaces are better quality.

Mostly going to have to come back to Leicester for work and family reasons on weekends. Are the rooms and people any good?

Quick Reply

Latest