The Student Room Group

IB English Literature A

Hi guys, I am new here.
I would like to ask about something, you see, I just finished my IB english literature paper 2 SL exam and I wanted to clarify something, my teacher told us that for drama, it is possible to choose the section on Drama and also 'Prose other than fiction', and thus in the real exam, I chose the Prose other than fiction. After that I was told by my friends that the section of 'Prose other than fiction' does not work out for 2 of the books that we have studied:
-Top Girls- Caryl Churchill
-The Importance of Being Earnest- Oscar Wilde.

Is it okay? I am the only one that chose this section, am I dead? I need to attain at least 5 for my university on English.......I am so dead aren't I?
Reply 1
Original post by DemonKing97
Hi guys, I am new here.
I would like to ask about something, you see, I just finished my IB english literature paper 2 SL exam and I wanted to clarify something, my teacher told us that for drama, it is possible to choose the section on Drama and also 'Prose other than fiction', and thus in the real exam, I chose the Prose other than fiction. After that I was told by my friends that the section of 'Prose other than fiction' does not work out for 2 of the books that we have studied:
-Top Girls- Caryl Churchill
-The Importance of Being Earnest- Oscar Wilde.

Is it okay? I am the only one that chose this section, am I dead? I need to attain at least 5 for my university on English.......I am so dead aren't I?

Your better off confirming any doubts you had about the exam with your english teacher.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending