The Student Room Group

The Rain is absolutely beautiful !

I don't know about you but I love the rain. How it patters gently and refreshingly onto my face from the huge grey clouds above and quenching the thirst of nature below.
Oh, how good does it feel stepping outside into the fresh crisp air with the pitter patter of rain all around, how it cools you after a hot sweaty gymnasium workout.
And how the birds outside love to sing and tweet their little songs, oh only when it rains outside do we hear such beautiful things.

I could gaze for an hour inside my car, just looking at the rain splashing on the windshield as the wipers gently glide from side to side, only for more rain to appear to be swished away.

Oh how I love the Rain

edit: it is raining now :smile:
Reply 1
I hate rain. I hate how it makes all the streets wet and full of puddles. I prefer hot, dry, sunny days.
I don't like how it mixes things together and makes a mess, but I love the sound
Original post by Mighty Eagle
I don't know about you but I love the rain. How it patters gently and refreshingly onto my face from the huge grey clouds above and quenching the thirst of nature below.
Oh, how good does it feel stepping outside into the fresh crisp air with the pitter patter of rain all around, how it cools you after a hot sweaty gymnasium workout.
And how the birds outside love to sing and tweet their little songs, oh only when it rains outside do we hear such beautiful things.

I could gaze for an hour inside my car, just looking at the rain splashing on the windshield as the wipers gently glide from side to side, only for more rain to appear to be swished away.

Oh how I love the Rain

edit: it is raining now :smile:

Rain you are a Pain
Go away to Spain
Or down the Drain
Reply 4
[video="youtube;jcD1AeMx5II"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcD1AeMx5II[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
Can't watch the Gene Kelly clip anymore scarred mentally by a clockwork orange!
Everything looks better in the sun.
That was very eloquent.
Reply 8
Original post by Smumford
Can't watch the Gene Kelly clip anymore scarred mentally by a clockwork orange!

If anything that made me enjoy it more :rolleyes:
Sun is better because I work near a park and we can go and look at parksluts in the summer.
Reply 10
Original post by Ornlu
If anything that made me enjoy it more :rolleyes:

Wrong un :smile:
It's not that nice when some idiot runs past with his/her car and gives you a shower of dirt :faacepalm:

Quick Reply

Latest