The Student Room Group

Have you ever been bullied?

Scroll to see replies

Yes a lot but today I am who I am!
i was bullied all through primary school for being an arab
then in the 2003 iraqi invasion it got worse
i was called a terrorist n all even thou i was a christian lol
Reply 102
I was bullied for five years throughout all of highschool. In September, I just started college so I literally came out of that relatively not too long ago.

But my experience was awful.
In short- I was violated. Worst time of my life. It never leaving you though because I still get panic attacks from that horrible experience.

It did not make me stronger. Some people say that bullying makes you a stronger person. I am glad I've overcome that experience but it did not make me stronger. I'm not a fraction of the person that I used to be and would have been had it not been so bad but I'm just really grateful that I'm doing better in my sixth form.
Tbh people that get bullied become so fit and sexy later on in life! Meanwhile the bullies age like expired milk....
Original post by #_#
I was bullied for five years throughout all of highschool. In September, I just started college so I literally came out of that relatively not too long ago.

But my experience was awful.
In short- I was violated. Worst time of my life. It never leaving you though because I still get panic attacks from that horrible experience.

It did not make me stronger. Some people say that bullying makes you a stronger person. I am glad I've overcome that experience but it did not make me stronger. I'm not a fraction of the person that I used to be and would have been had it not been so bad but I'm just really grateful that I'm doing better in my sixth form.

Urgh Secondary School (High School) made me realise just how much I missed Primary School (Elementary School) where you only had one class and you were like a family, before you're thrown into the dog eat dog social battlefield of Secondary School. You're suddenly forced to give a **** about what others think of you or be ridiculed for thinking otherwise. One of the many joys of going to a State Comprehensive
Yes it was horrible, no one liked me in infants and primary school only a few I never understood why.

I would always try to fit in a lot when things got better in year 3-4 but I was still teased and bullied by others who didn't like me. I was so glad I moved to another school near home in year 5 and it was the best decision my dad made as I already had friends in the area that went there.

In secondary school it was two girls against me in year 8, I guess it was jealously cos we were friends but then became friends after lol such a minor thing.

Quick Reply

Latest