The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Living at home at UAL

I am going to be a fresher at UAL this year but I already live in London and could easily commute in each day. I am just wondering what student life is like at UAL for someone who does this -can people who live at home get involved in the social life or is it hard for them to make friends because they don't live with other students all the time? Do they get left out of invitations etc?

I really don't know what to do as I am very family orientated and would love to live at home but at the same time I can also be very outgoing and sociable but obviously I don't want to end up in the horrible situation of not forming a close-knit group as people 'bond' with the people they live with. Or missing out on social occasions as I can't stay out late as I'll have to commute back and can't miss the last train etc - I'm sure the amount of times I could crash at a friends would run out.

Does anyone know anyone who lived out at UAL and what was it like for them? Or if you lived at home yourself? Any experiences would be really useful in making my decision thanks x
Reply 1
Anyone
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending