The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Already have my a level grades so when will I hear back from uni with their decision?

I've firmed my offer to study education studies at plymouth uni. My offer is a conditional one, where I need to send my dbs certificate, a level grades, and sign a self declaration form. I have done all this but am yet to hear back about my place on the course being confirmed. Will I hear back from the uni before results day (as I already have my grades so wouldn't need to wait until august) or do they just confirm/decline everyone then regardless?
Hi again VelveteenBee,

Thanks for your query. I've been in touch with the the admissions team for you, and just to let you know that that faculty are really swamped with applications at the moment. They deal with all applications (and mail etc) for Education Studies at once and they are currently dealing with a different subject area. I have checked the system and you are still conditional - firm, so they will also know you have applied and if they need any more documentation from you, they will contact you.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

Robert
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending