The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Starting at De Montfort for 2014?

Just making a post for anyone who is starting at De Montfort Uni this September :smile:

Anyone else?

Halls situation?

Feelings about it etc?

:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm going, doing media and film studies :smile: Booking my accommodation tonight but still unsure which one! Probably Liberty Park! :smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
:smile: awesome, where are you coming from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ashley Redman
Just making a post for anyone who is starting at De Montfort Uni this September :smile:

Anyone else?

Halls situation?

Feelings about it etc?

Yesyesyes.

Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Science

Victoria Hall, booking Monday via Dmu booking system
Currently concerned about my rent date being before my loan comes through though...

Ermagerddd uni, can't wait! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
:smile: awesome, where are you coming from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Originally from Rugby which is closeish to Leicester and wanted to be closer to my hometown but moved to Cornwall last year so quite far away :smile: you?
:biggrin: I live in Leicester anyway, I work not far too, so not much difference for me :smile:

Looking forward to meeting new people :biggrin:

Same about the accommodation payments :tongue: I've book mine at Newarke point is it? I can't remember

Posted from TSR Mobile
:biggrin: I live in Leicester anyway, I work not far too, so not much difference for me :smile:

Looking forward to meeting new people :biggrin:

Same about the accommodation payments :tongue: I've book mine at Newarke point is it? I can't remember

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not far away, either. 20 mins drive. Yeah, that's one of the places, so probably :smile:
Original post by carrotstar
I'm not far away, either. 20 mins drive. Yeah, that's one of the places, so probably :smile:

:biggrin: Awesome! Looking forward to meeting new people!

Good luck with your course and I hope you have a great time!
:biggrin: Awesome! Looking forward to meeting new people!

Good luck with your course and I hope you have a great time!

Thank you! good luck to you as well! :biggrin:
Reply 9
I'm doing Digital Marketing and Social Media! Staying in Victoria Halls, booked accommodation just :biggrin:

BRING IT ON!
Original post by ardhodge
I'm doing Digital Marketing and Social Media! Staying in Victoria Halls, booked accommodation just :biggrin:

BRING IT ON!

:biggrin: Nice one, hope it works out for you!
Does anyone know what we do on the day? Like, will we get an email saying we have to be there at a specific time with certina documents or anything? o.0 I have no idea.
Reply 12
Does anyone know what we do on the day? Like, will we get an email saying we have to be there at a specific time with certina documents or anything? o.0 I have no idea.

If its like other uni's they will allow you to book a time on the day.
Original post by DaniC22
If its like other uni's they will allow you to book a time on the day.

:smile: Thank you! I will have to wait and see then.
Reply 14

Anyone else?

Halls situation?

Feelings about it etc?

I'm starting in september, studying Architecture :smile: what about you?
Original post by hemmie
I'm starting in september, studying Architecture :smile: what about you?

:biggrin: Architecture, thats awesome, kind of wish I looked into doing something similar, I'm doing Computing / Computer Science :smile: Where are you planning on staying?
Reply 16
:biggrin: Architecture, thats awesome, kind of wish I looked into doing something similar, I'm doing Computing / Computer Science :smile: Where are you planning on staying?

Oh Wow! I was thinking of doing computer science but thought i love art so chose Architecture :smile: and at Liberty Park! Cant wait :biggrin: what about you where are you staying?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by hemmie
Oh Wow! I was thinking of doing computer science but thought i love art so chose Architecture :smile: and at Liberty Park! Cant wait :biggrin: what about you where are you staying?

:biggrin:Nice, I am at Newarke Point so not too far.

These few months need to hurry up! :P
Reply 18
:biggrin:Nice, I am at Newarke Point so not too far.

These few months need to hurry up! :P

Yeah I know right! Want these exams to be over so i can enjoy summer haha! What are you taking for Alevels?
Original post by hemmie
Yeah I know right! Want these exams to be over so i can enjoy summer haha! What are you taking for Alevels?

:P I took my A levels a few years ago haha, I'm 20, starting uni a little late i know :frown: hope I'm not the oldest there, but for A levels I took Computing, I.T and Product Design :smile: I work like 20/30 minutes away from the University campus.

Your self? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending