The Student Room Group

Tablets to boost energy.

Looking for something alternative to simple caffeine that tends to give me a massive drop.

Can anyone recommend any good tablets that overall increase energy levels? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Sleep is a much better method than drugs. Potentially try and get your GP to measure your blood iron levels if fatigue is a permanant issue.
Is ProPlus good???????????????????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anxiouslife
Looking for something alternative to simple caffeine that tends to give me a massive drop. Provigil, Ritalin and Adderall would be good if they weren't so expensive and difficult to get.

Can anyone recommend any good tablets that overall increase energy levels? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thermobol
Ephedrine.
Sleep and carbs. Taking pills is just going to **** you up in the long run
You say you want an alternative to caffeine yet ProPlus is just caffeine pills and is advertised as such. Do a little more research, otherwise you'll buy something on a limb and end up damaging your body with the wrong chemicals
Reply 7
Make sure you are drinking enough water as well.
Just eat plenty of fruit & veg, an drink plenty of water (your bodyweight in kg x 0.035 is your minimum daily intake).
Original post by HolisticFreak
Just eat plenty of fruit & veg, an drink plenty of water (your bodyweight in kg x 0.035 is your minimum daily intake).

I already do that
Ok, it was just a thought. I'd just be wary of using chemicals to give you an energy rush which ultimately could cause harm at a cellular level in the body :-)

Quick Reply

Latest