The Student Room Group

Get funding for a summer course?

Hi!
I got accepted for a summer course and already pay less due to 'merit'. However, I still need to pay £500 which I actually don't have.
I'm really sad as I really wanted to join the course and not sure whether I could get any extra funding somewhere?
Do you know if there are any grants for summer courses or is it unlikely that anyone would fund it?

Where is the best place to look?
Reply 1
Original post by meaow1990
Hi!
I got accepted for a summer course and already pay less due to 'merit'. However, I still need to pay £500 which I actually don't have.
I'm really sad as I really wanted to join the course and not sure whether I could get any extra funding somewhere?
Do you know if there are any grants for summer courses or is it unlikely that anyone would fund it?

Does the £500 have to be paid straight away? If not just get a job and pay for it. Or maybe ask your parents for the money.
Reply 2
Original post by meaow1990

What about contacting the course organisers to ask? They've probably come across this situation before and will be in the best position to know whether there's any funding available.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending