The Student Room Group

Bengali (and other) girls, would you form a relationship with me? (face pics)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xMr_BrightSide
Because this is bizarre (or should I say, biz-arrr). Just talk to girls, there isn't a special 'sexual' way you approach them

why is it bizarre? Other people make threads trying to describe their faces and list personality traits, then other guys mock it by posting pics that say "brb, using imagination since no pics".

This is a beneficial thread for me since I actually posted face pics.
Original post by Another
Those are the most beautifu eyes (...eye?) I have ever seen on a guy. Ever.

Very nice of you to say, but what about young leonardo dicaprio?

But no.

You're the only person to offer constructive criticism, even if it's 5 letters, so thank you :smile: x.

May I ask why?
Well this is an interesting thread, i'm also curious about your eye :biggrin:
The reason you're not getting any sensible replies is because you've randomly drawn an eye patch onto yourself and not explained why! It's a bit hard to take you seriously after that.
It's times like these I wish I was Bengali :cry2:
Original post by boxed treasures
Very nice of you to say, but what about young leonardo dicaprio?

You're the only person to offer constructive criticism, even if it's 5 letters, so thank you :smile: x.

May I ask why?

From past experience of watching Di Caprio's films, I can no longer look at his face without thinking "A-Hole". The young Di Caprio is everything I imagine an a-hole to look like! Plus, your eyes look more unique.

Someone who frequently enjoys arguments is a deal breaker to me. I don't want to feel like I constantly have to justify every step of my life 24/7 - I otherwise love an eccentric guy.

Oh, and I find it strange when people have certain preferences or fetishes about race - or have multiple pictures of girls saved to their computers. I'm not bengali, nor mid-brown toned, and I look nothing like the two girls in your post. So I guess my opinion won't matter much anyway~
Original post by Another
From past experience of watching Di Caprio's films, I can no longer look at his face without thinking "A-Hole". The young Di Caprio is everything I imagine an a-hole to look like! Plus, your eyes look more unique.

Someone who frequently enjoys arguments is a deal breaker to me. I don't want to feel like I constantly have to justify every step of my life 24/7 - I otherwise love an eccentric guy.

Oh, and I find it strange when people have certain preferences or fetishes about race - or have multiple pictures of girls saved to their computers. I'm not bengali, nor mid-brown toned, and I look nothing like the two girls in your post. So I guess my opinion won't matter much anyway~

Hmmm... you shouldn't judge him like that. He was severely bullied when he was younger (about 15), he had to change schools. Never judge a book by it's cover.

I'm only argumentative when it's necessary, I'm actually very chill. My boss said I was too laid back, I just tell them that I am efficient and then I argue endlessly (i hate them anyway), leading me to being fired (a fortnight ago).

My fetish for bengali girls is related to how I became bisexual. I am also interested in other girls though, just less so.

edit: got to say thanks for your time.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by MissDavies
The reason you're not getting any sensible replies is because you've randomly drawn an eye patch onto yourself and not explained why! It's a bit hard to take you seriously after that.

you're a profusely beautiful young lady, although I don't feel it needs to be said (you probably get bored of hearing it). Would you consider entering heaven (orgasm, it's the closest we can get to it without meth/heroin) with me?

Assume I am a year above you in age.

This is hypothetical.

As for my eyepatch, this is surely a secret.
Try and get a bengali girlfriend quick before the whole country is underwater but if you are too late there would be plenty of fish in the sea:tongue:

Not srs
Posted from TSR Mobile
Hate to be the one to break it to you, but I'll put you out of your misery.
This "juicy medium-brown skinned" fetish you have will make a bengali girl run a mile, they won't be impressed with you sexually objectifying them.
Original post by missm786
Hate to be the one to break it to you, but I'll put you out of your misery.
This "juicy medium-brown skinned" fetish you have will make a bengali girl run a mile, they won't be impressed with you sexually objectifying them.

Maybe. Juicy = curvy., though. Surely it is a complement? I also like small, petite frames (another complement).

There's nothing perverted about my description, imo. And you're over thinking which is never good.
Maybe. Juicy = curvy., though. Surely it is a complement? I also like small, petite frames (another complement).

There's nothing perverted about my description, imo. And you're over thinking which is never good.

There is nothing to 'overthink' with this, this is probably the most realistic answer you'll get considering I am bengali.

You spelt compliment wrong :teehee:.

Spoiler

Reply 33
Didn't you get bored writing all of that?
Original post by missm786
There is nothing to 'overthink' with this, this is probably the most realistic answer you'll get considering I am bengali.

Maybe it was inappropriate. You think I objectify women simply because I used the word juicy, when really I have a lot of respect towards your vagina.
Original post by mel0n
Didn't you get bored writing all of that?

I wanted serious help mate. My OP isn't even long, there are waaaaay longer posts than mine, look at the user Riku.
you're a profusely beautiful young lady, although I don't feel it needs to be said (you probably get bored of hearing it). Would you consider entering heaven (orgasm, it's the closest we can get to it without meth/heroin) with me?

Assume I am a year above you in age.

This is hypothetical.

As for my eyepatch, this is surely a secret.

But I'm not Bengali :frown:
So...why exactly did you draw the eyepatch on? I'm 100% sure you'd look a looooooot better without it. And without the hood up.
Original post by Precious Illusions
So...why exactly did you draw the eyepatch on? I'm 100% sure you'd look a looooooot better without it. And without the hood up.

I like how my hood frames my head and it makes me look graceful in motion.

I would look a looooot better if my camera wasn't crap :wink:.
someone explain why bengali girls in this generation dont wanna be with bengali guys especially in sixth form or something. they love white guys wtf??

Quick Reply

Latest