The Student Room Group

AQA chemistry 15th may 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by thechemistress
Same! I have 9 exams in the first week and then 7 in the second week xD

It sucks cause I have 18exams before the half term and they're the hardest ones and then 9 easier ones over like 3 weeks after the half term :/
Original post by Manexopi
It sucks cause I have 18exams before the half term and they're the hardest ones and then 9 easier ones over like 3 weeks after the half term :/

Exactly the same! xD Though I have 8 after half term and they're all much easier :frown:
Which exams do you have this week and next? :smile:
Reply 42
Exactly the same! xD Though I have 8 after half term and they're all much easier :frown:
Which exams do you have this week and next? :smile:

I have ethics, French,b2 and b3, geography unit 1 and 2, both history papers, Chinese, textiles, lit unit 1 and 4,c2 and c3 and p2 and p3 wbu?
I have ethics, French,b2 and b3, geography unit 1 and 2, both history papers, Chinese, textiles, lit unit 1 and 4,c2 and c3 and p2 and p3 wbu?

French, B2 and B3, Geography Units 1 and 2, History units 1 and 2, C2 and C3, P2 and P3, German, English Lit and English Unseen xD I did English Lang on Thursday :tongue:
[removed]
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 45
French, B2 and B3, Geography Units 1 and 2, History units 1 and 2, C2 and C3, P2 and P3, German, English Lit and English Unseen xD I did English Lang on Thursday :tongue:

How was the Lang?
Which one are you dreading the most? I'm so not looking forward to English particularly unit 4. I cannot answer anything pride and prejudice related :/
How was the Lang?
Which one are you dreading the most? I'm so not looking forward to English particularly unit 4. I cannot answer anything pride and prejudice related :/

It was fine actually xD Plus it was only 40% of my overall lang grade :tongue:
Yeah, definitely not looking forward to English Lit :/ History a bit too, but that should be fine as long as I keep going over dates etc.
Reply 47
It was fine actually xD Plus it was only 40% of my overall lang grade :tongue:
Yeah, definitely not looking forward to English Lit :/ History a bit too, but that should be fine as long as I keep going over dates etc.

What exam board are you with for history? I'm with OCR and for my America paper, I'm hoping to get 100 ums cause I got a low A in my ca and I'm aiming for an A* in the Britain paper cause I got that for my mock so I know I can do it! lol xD
What exam board are you with for history? I'm with OCR and for my America paper, I'm hoping to get 100 ums cause I got a low A in my ca and I'm aiming for an A* in the Britain paper cause I got that for my mock so I know I can do it! lol xD

AQA xD
100UMS? Wow, good luck for both of your papers :biggrin: What days are they on? :smile:
Reply 49
AQA xD
100UMS? Wow, good luck for both of your papers :biggrin: What days are they on? :smile:

Yeah I really want that A* the whole two years I was an A* then the controlled assessment had to come along and ruin it TTnTT
Thanks well the USA paper is on Friday and Britain is the Friday after that (:
And good luck to you for your exams!;D
Reply 50
Anyone have any predictions on the C2 exam??
Reply 51
Original post by kamrit45
Anyone have any predictions on the C2 exam??

The 6 marker may be electrolysis or making salts. Calculation questions but apparently there may be an empirical formula one as it hasn't come up for a while. Also generic questions like what makes something acidic/alkaline and why does graphite conduct electricity. They will also probs have a dot and cross diagram to draw
Yeah I really want that A* the whole two years I was an A* then the controlled assessment had to come along and ruin it TTnTT
Thanks well the USA paper is on Friday and Britain is the Friday after that (:
And good luck to you for your exams!;D

Same days for exams, lol xD I have mine on Friday and then the Friday after that too xD
Good luck to you too :h:
Reply 53
Same days for exams, lol xD I have mine on Friday and then the Friday after that too xD
Good luck to you too :h:

Lol history sure love their Friday. Speaking of Fridays, some of my friends were freaking out cause we have maths on Friday the 13th and just my luck it's my worse unit lol
Lol history sure love their Friday. Speaking of Fridays, some of my friends were freaking out cause we have maths on Friday the 13th and just my luck it's my worse unit lol

You have maths on Friday the 13th?! D: That's supremely unlucky xD
Perhaps it will turn out to work in your favour? xD
Reply 55
You have maths on Friday the 13th?! D: That's supremely unlucky xD
Perhaps it will turn out to work in your favour? xD

Lol I doubt it I'm not lucky with maths like turned out my calculator doesn't add up fractions properly so it was screwing up my answers lol anyways I'm probably gonna past paper the hell out of the geometry unit during the half term and hopefully I can come out of it with a decent mark lol
Reply 56
The 6 marker may be electrolysis or making salts. Calculation questions but apparently there may be an empirical formula one as it hasn't come up for a while. Also generic questions like what makes something acidic/alkaline and why does graphite conduct electricity. They will also probs have a dot and cross diagram to draw

how come you're doing your gcses in year10? xx
Reply 57
Original post by momola
how come you're doing your gcses in year10? xx

Because I'm a child genius lol I kid I'm actually in year 11 xD
Reply 58

I did that english lang paper too! Igcse? How did you find it?
Reply 59
Original post by Levingne
Anyone have any idea as to what sort of topics may come up for C2?

I think the 6 marker may be the electrolysis of aluminium oxide!

Quick Reply

Latest