University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 1
it seems I will be the only one:frown:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
for the first couple of years the single honours-ers have to take electives in other subjects.. i may be spending time doing french because i've studied it a long time and don't really want to let it slip. also, i'd like to go back to spanish, but i am not really up to university level with that
Reply 3
I'll be studying Spanish with English but, so far, I haven't got the foggiest idea how it will work in terms of modules and so on. Anyway, I may not know for a while because I may be deferring for a year.

Sorry I couldn't help. I'm a clueless as you are...
Reply 4
Howdy!

Just found out today that I'm definitely going to Sussex - I'll be doing post-IB french, beginner's spanish and anthropology, but sadly I also have no idea. Has anyone received any sort of reading list yet, or found one anywhere!?!

Hope to see you there!

xNatx
Is nobody else doing German? :'(
Reply 6
bazlette
Howdy!

Just found out today that I'm definitely going to Sussex - I'll be doing post-IB french, beginner's spanish and anthropology, but sadly I also have no idea. Has anyone received any sort of reading list yet, or found one anywhere!?!

Hope to see you there!

xNatx

hehe. I'll be doing just the opposite. Beginner's French, post-A-level Spanish:biggrin:
Reply 7
anyone here who will be studying Spanish or French, or both?

My girlfriend is doing that. Lots of History. Lucky you.
Reply 8
mipmapped
My girlfriend is doing that. Lots of History. Lucky you.

history??:confused: and literature???
Reply 9
history?? and literature???

Yeah, 4 portfolios for the year or something. You're going to love it, I'm sure :wink:.

Latest

Trending

Trending