The Student Room Group

ELLB1 English Lit&Lang AS EXAM 14th May 2014

My Eng Lit&Lang exam is on Wednesday and was wondering if anyone else was doing it and what revision techniques they're doing to help them with essay structuring/the anthology but also the unseen?
I really wanna do well on this exam but feel like I keep writing loads of essays and I get no where! I just got an A on the coursework (hopefully if the moderator doesnt change it). And I want to get an A overrall. Please help
Original post by Yasdyxo
My Eng Lit&Lang exam is on Wednesday and was wondering if anyone else was doing it and what revision techniques they're doing to help them with essay structuring/the anthology but also the unseen?
I really wanna do well on this exam but feel like I keep writing loads of essays and I get no where! I just got an A on the coursework (hopefully if the moderator doesnt change it). And I want to get an A overrall. Please help

mMy eacher told us to 'go with the flow' on tis exam so basically we're screwed! :bandit:
My teacher has been so so ****. Good luck everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by natalievarney
mMy eacher told us to 'go with the flow' on tis exam so basically we're screwed! :bandit:

My teacher only just told me i dont have to follow the bullet points on the question which is the main way to get high grades so ive been struggling all year
Reply 4
Original post by ohemarica
My teacher has been so so ****. Good luck everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seems all english teachers are **** lol
Well I have been looking at student response to see how they structure their exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending