The Student Room Group

Edexcel website on the fritz?

Is it just me or is edexcel's website coming up with 'service unavailable' a lot? I'm trying to access past papers and mark schemes and grade boundaries and it's doing my head in. And yes, I've tried turning my internet off and on again.
Is this happening to anyone else? It's the worst time for it to happen too :frown:
It's happening to me too, and a lot of people :redface: the only way around it is to just type into Google the exam code unit and the year, i.e. "6BI04 January 2011", and adding mark scheme at the end when you need that. It just goes straight to the PDF. That's what I've been doing :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I tried getting straight onto pdfs but it doesn't work! I'm having to use my phone instead -.-

got an A :biggrin: woooo
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by alicja_p
I tried getting straight onto pdfs but it doesn't work! I'm having to use my phone instead -.-

Oh well that's a pain :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it just me or is edexcel's website coming up with 'service unavailable' a lot? I'm trying to access past papers and mark schemes and grade boundaries and it's doing my head in. And yes, I've tried turning my internet off and on again.
Is this happening to anyone else? It's the worst time for it to happen too :frown:

You can find all the Edexcel past papers and mark schemes here.
Reply 5
Original post by Law-Hopeful
You can find all the Edexcel past papers and mark schemes here.

Super weird, that page wasn't loading a minute ago. Thanks though!
Super weird, that page wasn't loading a minute ago. Thanks though!

No worries. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest