The Student Room Group

Is my dad buying this granola aiming to lower testosterone?

This ****'s got 50% sugar-30g of which 15g is sugar! Maybe he oesn't know about the link bwtween high sugar diets and low T but I do I've done my researh with Mercola etc.
What does he think he's doing, is he trying to lower my T and render me emasculated every time I go lift to raise T and become more dominant and alpha again?
Or is this just a sign I'm truly paranoid?

Scroll to see replies

Whenever I see granola it reminds me of the crunchy nut advert.
You've been crazy paranoid for a while now.
Paranoia
What in the actual ****.
Original post by Riku
This ****'s got 50% sugar-30g of which 15g is sugar! Maybe he oesn't know about the link bwtween high sugar diets and low T but I do I've done my researh with Mercola etc.
What does he think he's doing, is he trying to lower my T and render me emasculated every time I go lift to raise T and become more dominant and alpha again?

Or maybe he just bought some breakfast cereal...
Reply 6
I believe it's time you were sectioned, mate.
Reply 7
Don't worry, I'm sure he knows what he's doing. Just talk to him about it. Or maybe you could talk to your GP about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
jesus christ what is wrong with you
Original post by G8D
You're nuts m8.

Assorted nuts, bran and oats? maybe with some raisins and dried bananas as well?
I don't even know what to say anymore....it's a food item...don't want it, don't eat it. I dread to think of your reaction if he offered you a takeaway.

I seriously don't think he wanders Tesco, sees some granola and a lightbulb goes off like 'ooooh yes, perfect for lowering my son's testosterone, muahahahah'
Reply 11
Ok so it was a bit paranoid of me. Maybe I've taken the bodybuilding clean eating too literally
dude stick with porridge
Reply 13
Maybe not that bad, but I do wonder if he is judging me for all this lifting eating lots of protein shiz :-/ he seems to prefer me doing cardio and not being so anal about my diet

He got cinnamon grahams today
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by Mannz
Don't worry, I'm sure he knows what he's doing. Just talk to him about it. Or maybe you could talk to your GP about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is quite a cryptic post, could you elaborate please?
Original post by Riku
Maybe not that bad, but I do wonder if he is judging me for all this lifting eating lots of protein shiz :-/ he seems to prefer me doing cardio and not being so anal about my diet

He got cinnamon grahams today

Riku. Please stop posting and go out and enjoy yourself, take in some fresh air.
Reply 16
don't be ridiculous. although granola? eww.
Original post by Riku

Have you been seeing your counselor?
I can't help but laugh at these.

There's no conspiracy with lowering your T with granola.

Seek help immediately.
Reply 19
Original post by redferry
Have you been seeing your counselor?

Yeah but not about this stuff, they want me to focus on work get a job etc.

DOesn't change the fact I feel uncomfortable going against the grain of my family :-/

Quick Reply

Latest