The Student Room Group

The best university for business studies.

Coventry University, Northumbria University, Ulster University, and Glasgow Caledonian University, which one is the best for business studies (especially in Finance and Investment)?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Chocolycious
Between Ulster University and Glasgow Caledonian, which one is the better for business studies?

I have a few friends at Cale Uni studying management and they fairly enjoy it. Apparently there's more coursework than exams too (which might benefit you depending on your preferred learning style).

The location of the Uni is great too, as is Glasgow as a city. That's about all I can help you with unfortunately!
Reply 2
Original post by pmc:producer
I have a few friends at Cale Uni studying management and they fairly enjoy it. Apparently there's more coursework than exams too (which might benefit you depending on your preferred learning style).

The location of the Uni is great too, as is Glasgow as a city. That's about all I can help you with unfortunately!

What about Coventry Uni and Northumbria Uni? I've been offered a place at these universities and just can't decide which one should I take. Thank you so much :smile: .
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Chocolycious
What about Coventry Uni and Northumbria Uni? I've been offered a place at these universities and just can't decide which one should I take. Thank you so much :smile: .

I'm at Cov doing Bus Management if you have any Qs just shoot. :smile:

P.S The spec for Bus Studies & Management is pretty similar.
Reply 4
What about Ulster university, Is it good for abroad student in business studies and what is the visa chances rate in ulster.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending