The Student Room Group

How do you revise one day before an exam?

So i have an A level exam tomorrow. Are there any tips that i can remember all my notes and be prepared tomorrow morning?

What are your revision routine

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll have normally gone through all of the notes and syllabus at this stage and spend the day before the exam doing past papers (looking up the answers in the notes) and then do some more before bed without the notes.
Reply 2
you dont..:confused:

if you are in this position than you go into a deep train of thought about life and how everything is bliss and how important it is too be alive. :cool:
Usually I go over flashcards that I made before and try a few past papers.
Reply 4
If you're confident about the exam just have a look at notes and old questions and so on if you fee like it; don't stress about it. If you really don't know what's going on, no amount of cramming will help you just keep calm and hope for a pass of some kind.

The best thing to do though is to try and convince yourself that you are confident and that you know everything there is to know in the exam. I find that this ensures you don't get flustered (or at least you're harder to fluster). This ensures that you get everything that you do know right.

Quick Reply

Latest