The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Children's Nursing - February 2015 Intake

Hi all :smile:

I really enjoyed my interview last week and was delighted to receive an offer for to study Children's Nursing, starting in February 2015.

I expect that for us all, starting University will be a daunting time and therefore I have created a Facebook page especially for our intake. This is intended to be a forum to meet friends, discuss common areas of interest, accommodation, social life, etc.

I am unsure if I am allowed to post links on this site and therefore I encourage you to find us on Facebook by searching for New Buckinghamshire - Children's Nursing February 2015 Intake. If you cannot find it, please do not hesitate to message me and I will email you directly. There is already a September 2014 Intake page and hopefully we can use their experiences to improve ours.

I look forward to meeting you all soon.
:smile:
Congratulations! I applied to bucks but for adult nursing. Please would u just let me know, what you remember of the tests (especially the maths) and the interviews? Mine is next week.
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Reply 2
Original post by BethCWhits
Hi all :smile:

I really enjoyed my interview last week and was delighted to receive an offer for to study Children's Nursing, starting in February 2015.

I expect that for us all, starting University will be a daunting time and therefore I have created a Facebook page especially for our intake. This is intended to be a forum to meet friends, discuss common areas of interest, accommodation, social life, etc.

I am unsure if I am allowed to post links on this site and therefore I encourage you to find us on Facebook by searching for New Buckinghamshire - Children's Nursing February 2015 Intake. If you cannot find it, please do not hesitate to message me and I will email you directly. There is already a September 2014 Intake page and hopefully we can use their experiences to improve ours.

I look forward to meeting you all soon.
:smile:

HI Beth,

I too have accepted my offer for Childrens Nursing in Febuary 2015! I am so glad that I came across this post as I really want to get to know some of those who will be on my course so I know some people when I start! I am definitely going to look up your facebook page! I was wondering if you had started looking into accomodation, and if so how does this work because we don't have halls of residence??? I look forward to getting to know you!

Ellie :smile:
Reply 3
Hi Ellie!
Lovely hearing from you :smile:
If you like the Facebook page I'll send you a friend request, and then I'll talk you through accommodation etc :smile:
Look forward to hearing from you!
x
Reply 4
Original post by BethCWhits
Hi Ellie!
Lovely hearing from you :smile:
If you like the Facebook page I'll send you a friend request, and then I'll talk you through accommodation etc :smile:
Look forward to hearing from you!
x

Don't worry about the link not working, will try and find it now!! x
Reply 5
Hey I'm starting in feb but doing adult nursing and haven't a clue on accomdation if anyone would like to help me? :biggrin:
Reply 6
Hi Rachjane!
I've actually changed from child nursing to adult so if you want to talk, feel free to find me on Facebook :smile: my name is "Bethany Charlotte whittles" (there's only one of me on there!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending