The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DMU 2014 -Newarke Point

I've just recently booked my accommodation at DMU at Newarke Point. Studying Contour fashion :smile: Just wondering who else has applied for Newarke Point !

Scroll to see replies

Original post by izabel94
I've just recently booked my accommodation at DMU at Newarke Point. Studying Contour fashion :smile: Just wondering who else has applied for Newarke Point !

I've just booked my accommodation too! I'm studying Pharmacy hopefully, what block and flat did you book? :smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
:smile: aw good stuff! NP-E-6-3-b. Whats yours?
:smile: aw good stuff! NP-E-6-3-b. Whats yours?

that's good :smile: I'm NP-C-3-2-C so I'm in a different block, but I'm sure we'll see each other around seeing as its the same building :smile:
Hey, I've just done mine too, I'm going to be in NP-F-3-3b :smile:

Hi, just thought I'd give you a reply cause I'm going to study contour fashion too! Not staying in Newarke Point as it was abit too expensive although it did look really nice. I'm staying in Victoria which isnt all that far either!:biggrin:
Reply 6
Aw glad I've found someone on my course I will see you in September then :smile: x
Reply 7
im studying film and media and staying in NP-C-1-3-B
Original post by Bethlynn
im studying film and media and staying in NP-C-1-3-B

Nice, I'm doing English and Drama :smile:

Hi, I've just booked my accommodation at Newarke Point, and I'm also studying Contour Fashion aswell ! I am in block F :smile:
Reply 10
Hi all just booked my accommodation at Newarke Point (NP-A-5-1), I'm studying Accounting and finance :smile:
Hey :smile: I've just booked as well! I'm in NP-C-4-2 and will hopefully be studying Creative Writing and English!!
Original post by fernsteele
Hey :smile: I've just booked as well! I'm in NP-C-4-2 and will hopefully be studying Creative Writing and English!!

Hey, I'll be seeing you around, I'm the floor below you :smile: and that sounds great, I'm studying pharmacy fingers crossed :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jagjivan03
Hey, I'll be seeing you around, I'm the floor below you :smile: and that sounds great, I'm studying pharmacy fingers crossed :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yay! Glad to have found someone living there too! I'm so excited :smile: Good luck anyway :smile:
Yay! Glad to have found someone living there too! I'm so excited :smile: Good luck anyway :smile:

Haha same here! And I know after booking the accommodation it's really got me buzzing about uni now :biggrin: and same to you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15

Hi! I booked NP-C-4-2-a a few hours ago :smile: This mean we'll be roommates?
I'll be studying Game Art Design.
Original post by Lily_D
Hi! I booked NP-C-4-2-a a few hours ago :smile: This mean we'll be roommates?
I'll be studying Game Art Design.
Yes it does :biggrin: ahh that sounds so good! Hopefully we'll find the rest of our flat soon!
Reply 17
Yes it does :biggrin: ahh that sounds so good! Hopefully we'll find the rest of our flat soon!

Ahaa that would be awesome! :biggrin: I'm Lily xD looking foward to meeting you.
Original post by Lily_D
Ahaa that would be awesome! :biggrin: I'm Lily xD looking foward to meeting you.
ikr! and I'm Fern :smile: me too!! I will see you in september :biggrin:
Reply 19
ikr! and I'm Fern :smile: me too!! I will see you in september :biggrin:

See you there, Fern! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending