The Student Room Group

National 5 French

I'm sitting the nat 5 French exam on Wednesday, as seeing as French is my worst subject I'd like to know some tips for my last bit of revising and the exam? Particularly the listening part, I always fail that:frown:
Original post by thestonerose
I'm sitting the nat 5 French exam on Wednesday, as seeing as French is my worst subject I'd like to know some tips for my last bit of revising and the exam? Particularly the listening part, I always fail that:frown:

I am just doing the model papers and the int2 past papers. I think the best practice is actually doing the papers. If you've done all of them you could go onto the bbc nat 5 listening website where you get a text read out and you have to answer online questions on different topics. What's also really good for french listening is just learning or even reading through vocab... and possibly hearing it read out, especially little phrases that are really essential like plus de, moins de, trop de etc that change the meaning of the whole answer.
And what I do is before an exam is read everything over before I go to bed and then in the morning I remember it a lot better. :tongue:
To learn some bits of vocab i'm using a site called memrise which is really helping me. I'm awful at listening too so i've been trying to focus on my writing a lot. But practicing with old past papers is the best i've found and there's a lot of websites online for reading and listening activities :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending