The Student Room Group

CCEA A2 Geography

Scroll to see replies

So what did you's think?

I was happy with A&B, thought the decision making was a little weird...barely any counterarguements for people and economy wut

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm actually really really angry. I spent hours upon hours learning all that stuff and not even 10% of its came up!

I swear no Salinisation, no Volcanoes. I could go on and on.

Also it was a lot to do in the timeframe but at least I finished it!
Original post by thecoopinator
So what did you's think?

I was happy with A&B, thought the decision making was a little weird...barely any counterarguements for people and economy wut

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm, I feel that I did better in the other exam.

It was a lot to do and the actual decision making was quite hard. I too found it really hard to come up with benefits so I kind of made a lot of the benefits up. I used the grid reference map but in a really silly way by saying that the area like the black rocks would be destroyed.

Didn't like that exam really. :frown:
I found it easier aha! I did question 2 and 5? 2 was beaut. Love Holderness essay. Question 5 was okay. Never saw a question about earthquake prediction before, but drawing a plate boundary made be happy. Hated Kobe though.
And I loved the DME though. There's always an imbalance in positive and negatives but I think I did okay! People thought it was weird I said no though aha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did q5 and didn't really know what to do on q5 so just wrote nonsense really lol.

Like about finance and like equipment
Original post by kendellex
I found it easier aha! I did question 2 and 5? 2 was beaut. Love Holderness essay. Question 5 was okay. Never saw a question about earthquake prediction before, but drawing a plate boundary made be happy. Hated Kobe though.
And I loved the DME though. There's always an imbalance in positive and negatives but I think I did okay! People thought it was weird I said no though aha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

There was like one person in my class who said no, but I can see where you would've come from, if I had said no it might've been on the grounds that this harbour would lead to the push for other developments like it. But in my conclusion I said yes and that other developments should take into account their own area and not what happened somewhere else.
Original post by thecoopinator
There was like one person in my class who said no, but I can see where you would've come from, if I had said no it might've been on the grounds that this harbour would lead to the push for other developments like it. But in my conclusion I said yes and that other developments should take into account their own area and not what happened somewhere else.

Well I took the side that habitats for the fish being destroyed and the chemical could destroy fishing fleet and therefore have a negative impact on the economy. Also they don't actually need it as shown by the low unemployment.

Also I just always vote no.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I thought decision making was awful! and i thought the short resource questions were really bad too, so awkward and hard to link to the actual resource :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending