The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Animal Behaviour and Welfare 2014 - Reaseheath College

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Does anyone know if reaseheath has a gym?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
That's annoying I'm not sure on what to do as I can't post a direct link towards it I don't know if it's easier to find me then I can add to group or what I'm up for suggestions on this one
Reply 22
I can look for you if you want if not I'll try and make one? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I still cant find it either :')
Look for me or make a new one if it's easier
Original post by EmmDixon
Does anyone know if reaseheath has a gym?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, it does have a gym, newly built. :smile:
Reply 26
Okay will do :smile: is the gym for any student to use? The booklet we got sent said you aren't allowed home gym equipment you see :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How and when do we apply for accommodation at Reaseheath ?
You get a pack sent home. In it, there's an enrolment form, accommodation form and another one which is basically about health.
The accommodation form is one of the pages in the booklet that comes in the pack.
If you haven't received it yet, it's most likely on its way, they say they get posted in June.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going to reaseheath in September too! But I'm doing zoo management :smile: x
Hey guys got a reply from Chester today on Ucas to say they'd accepted my firm choice and that I'm defiantly on the Behaviour and welfare course :smile: Anyone else been replied to yet?
Mines still only a conditional but I know my grades already, just got to wait till results day for it to change to unconditional :smile: x
Did you do a BTEC or A levels, I did a BTEC and my grades were already sent off and it was changed today :smile:
I've gotten my acceptance to do this course at Reaseheath this year xD

Keen to know the people who have been accepted :biggrin:

:tongue:
Reply 34
My place depends on one A level grade but pretty sure I will have got what I need :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My offer changed to unconditional last week!! :biggrin: but I'm doing zoo management, not this course. Good luck and hope to meet you all in September :biggrin:
Im doing AW+B at reaseheath this year also :biggrin: im super nervous though haha XD
Reply 38
Hellooo,
I'm going to be studying Animal behaviour and welfare in September too.. I've had my place confirmed and I've applied to live in halls :smile:.. would be good to get to know some people before we start as I wont know anyone and I'm probably going to be one of the older ones of the group with not going straight from college!
Did a facebook group get made?
Original post by jentee21
Hellooo,
I'm going to be studying Animal behaviour and welfare in September too.. I've had my place confirmed and I've applied to live in halls :smile:.. would be good to get to know some people before we start as I wont know anyone and I'm probably going to be one of the older ones of the group with not going straight from college!
Did a facebook group get made?

How old will you be when you go? And nooo there's no groups made on facebook yet, I was thinking of doing one after results days when more people will be looking for them :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending