The Student Room Group

Architectural Association London ,UK 2014

Hi Everyone,
I just got my place into AA few days ago
:smile:

Im new in AA and I've accept my conditional offer letter to study in AA (year 2, 2014) just wanna know normally where do the AA students live at?
Do they stay together with their course mates or normally stays alone?

I'm currently finding accommodation around AA, I dun mind sharing or single room. Where and which accommodation
should i apply ?

Anyone going for that program as well?
Any help would be really really appreciated! thank you!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
hi, i would like to ask you something about applying AA...could u help me?
Reply 2
I'm going to the AAschool this year too but for the foundation course. I still don't know where i'm gonna live :/ Any tips ?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by krausxu
hi, i would like to ask you something about applying AA...could u help me?

Of course no problem! = )
Anything that I can help you?
You can even PM me if u wan ...
Reply 4
Original post by Gartio
I'm going to the AAschool this year too but for the foundation course. I still don't know where i'm gonna live :/ Any tips ?

Hi Gartio,
Where u from? = )
I was planning to stay at the student international hall around AA first for the time being actually and it's cheap , to let myself get more fimiliar with the place and then after a term or a year then only start move out with a grp of friends...=)
Reply 5
Original post by Henryngo79
Hi Gartio,
Where u from? = )
I was planning to stay at the student international hall around AA first for the time being actually and it's cheap , to let myself get more fimiliar with the place and then after a term or a year then only start move out with a grp of friends...=)

Hi Henryngo :smile:
I'm from morocco, but living in paris! What about u ? :smile:
Are u also going to the AA this year ? Yes, I was thinking to do the same thing (i'm going to take a studio or a student accommodation until I find some friends with whom I could take a flat :smile: )
Reply 6
I am going to study 4th year in AA this sept, which year are u guys entering?
Reply 7
Original post by addison1
I am going to study 4th year in AA this sept, which year are u guys entering?

im going to apply it next year..for year 2
Hi everyone, I have been accepted by the AA for first year and since there isnt a community where all the prospective students can communicate, I made a page on facebook named "AA-2014". Also the second year students have update their page AA'13 to AA'14 just today. So if you guys could join both of them, it would be great and we could sort out the accommodation problems too. Since my friend and I, are finding flatmates. :smile:
Reply 9
Hi Anushrehpatel,
I cannot find the page! Can you put the link please ?
I am going to stay at Nido Spitafields for one semester and am going to look around for nice apartments till then :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Gartio
Hi Anushrehpatel,
I cannot find the page! Can you put the link please ?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/318002741699281/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/369488809788617/
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 12
Hi, I'm starting first year the AA in September. Is this the only forum for new students starting the AA next month?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending