The Student Room Group

Maths IGCSE 14th May

Scroll to see replies

Boundary ideas??? And topics likely to come up? :frown: much appreciateed xx
Reply 61
Original post by alexandrahowes11
Thats what I got in exam too but the did it again after and 5.5 and -1 was correct! Unless I remembered the formula wrong? ((3)/(x+2)) + ((4)/(x+3)) =2 ?? Right,0? Because with that it works :frown:

I remember doing 3(x-3) in part of the question... Maybe I saw the sign wrong.. If what your remember is correct, I got the sign wrong as it goes to 3(x+3) instead of 3(x-3). I wonder how many marks I lost :frown:
i think vectors and histograms will be in the second paper, along with graphs and whatnot
Original post by coolguy123456
dont worry abt it.. did everyone make sure to SHADE the triangle on the graph question?:biggrin:

You didn't have to: you had to "show by shading" so could just shade everywhere else instead :smile:
Original post by alexandrahowes11
Nonononono this cannot be! I had a panic attack during the exam :s-smilie: ahhhhh everything went sooo badly

I think you get a mark either way: just looked up a past paper MS and said ignore.
Reply 65
Really wish I had time to check my work... it would make me feel so much more confident after I get out of the exam ;p Instead I'm sitting here doubting everything.

Quick Reply

Latest