The Student Room Group

Looking for places for let at Coventry, looking for others

hey all, this is basically me looking for other people who are going to Coventry uni this year and looking for places to let with others, I've seen a few good places on http://www.thefuturelets.org.uk/ which is ran by the university its self
all for under £100 per week,
About me: im going to study a foundation at the uni college in engineering, male and 18(19 in sept) and looking to get a bunch housemates together (guys and gals) with good sense of humour (a must for bant) and are atleast a little clean for students :biggrin:
please either comment or inbox if interested
cheers!!
Original post by babybiker
looking to get a bunch housemates together (guys and gals)

I don't suppose you're still looking for housemates? hahah
Reply 2
Guys I hope you're still looking for housemates :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
hey all, this is basically me looking for other people who are going to Coventry uni this year and looking for places to let with others, I've seen a few good places on http://www.thefuturelets.org.uk/ which is ran by the university its self
About me: im going to study a foundation at the uni college in engineering, male and 18(19 in sept) and looking to get a bunch housemates together (guys and gals) with good sense of humour (a must for bant) and are atleast a little clean for students :biggrin:
cheers!!

we have a room available for £80-£85 per week, we are in desperate need of a third, my friend and I are mechanical engineering students starting our first year at Coventry uni, please get back to us ASAP if you are still interested, check my last post for more info :smile:
Reply 4
cheers!!

I'm definitely interested if you still have any spare rooms!

I also have good banter haha :wink:
Reply 5
Yeah I still haven't even put a deposit down yet lolz but iv found a place which I think was still empty, (I'll give you all the deets once I've actually got the deposit down) but it's 8 bedroom, 4shower rooms, around 400 PCM and includes bills and wifi
I have two bedrooms left in a house, costs about 80-85 per week and includes utilities. Garage at the back for a multi-gym or pool/snooker table, great location in relationship to shops and one road from uni, contact me on 07869589285. Urgent housemate(s) needed.
hey guys! try housematematch.co.uk if you're looking for housemates or housing! quite a new website but it may have something for you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending