The Student Room Group

Looking for two bedrooms for a rent! (Manchester / MMU)

Hi! Me and my friend are looking for two bedrooms in a house/flatshare in Manchester from September 2014. Price 100 per week top! We are two girls starting our first year, both 22 years old.
If you know about anything let me know!
Thanks!
(edited 9 years ago)
Hiya me and a friend are also getting together to find a flat, if the four of us get together we could try get something? Drop me your emails or numbers if your interested?
Reply 2
Hi,

I have two spare double bedrooms available for £85 a week, all bills included, with a washer/dryer. Desks/chairs/etc will be provided, and it is currently getting refurbished, so you will have nice, new furniture :smile: 1 minute away from bus stops/Oxford Road (so a 10 minutes walk to the UoM campus), and 3 minutes from shops. It is a 51 week tenancy, from September 6th 2014-September 1st 2015

I'm pretty easygoing, clean, tidy, and quite quiet, but I'm really chatty, and love meeting new people. If you're interested, please PM me! :smile:
Hi,

We have two double rooms available in our house share starting in September 2014 for the academic year. Both rooms are £80 per week with bills extra. House is modern and has all the amenities you would expect. Would be sharing with six second year students at the university of manchester who are all easy going and sociable. If you would like any more information please contact me.

Thanks, Jordan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending