The Student Room Group

How jealous of Cristiano Ronaldo are you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LightBlueSoldier
Considering that the only champions league Ronaldo has won was when john terry fell over I wouldn't be talking. If la liga is so easy why has messi won more since Ronaldo got to Spain? Why has Ronaldo not won this year with a much stronger squad than messi?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ronaldo hasn't won this year because he has been injured recently. If Madrid won their last 3 games they would be league winners.

But injuries to the main man Ronaldo, Bale, Alonso,Modric,Di Maria, Caraj,pepe have hindered their chances.
I put 10, but even though his girlfriend is sexy I would pick someone else.
Ronaldo versus Messi: Volume 238,498,840
0. He's a bit weird, what was up with when he had that baby through a surrogate mother (with no wife or partner), but gave the baby to his mother to look after? Am I the only one that finds that a bit queer?
Reply 84
A lot of you need to go to jelly school.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I dream of winning Olympic Gold medals like him. Absolute genius on the board. Natural talent. 10/10
he's charitable too
Seems a nice fella, obviously what you see on the pitch is just wanting to win all the time, I'm sure most people hate losing but he just shows it in a way which can be ridiculed. Obviously would love to live his life, but hey, I'm sure there'll be something out there I'm better at than him (I hope!).
Even if he didn't possess some of the greatest footballing ability we are likely to ever see, it would still be a 10, you'll understand after a one minute search of Irina Shayk.
Original post by Ggmu!
Where do you fault him as a human? I really don't know if you can.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nobody is perfect.
Original post by oliverNCFC
Even if he didn't possess some of the greatest footballing ability we are likely to ever see, it would still be a 10, you'll understand after a one minute search of Irina Shayk.

Why? lol... You're projecting your thoughts on all others. I personally don't give a **** what he does or likes, and even if I were "envious" of him (I don't envy anybody) then it would be a waste of energy to "envy" him when he would not give a **** about my "envy" nor know who I am.

Look, all of you the world is not a fair place. We're all British, think of people who envy us, like we don't have terrorist groups who kidnap girls and sell them into slavery, or big neighbours invading us, riots over food/amenities, or thousands dying in mudslides. So Nigerians, Ukrainians, Venezuelans, and Afghans can't be envious of you?
I'm sorry but... 9/10? Really?
Reply 92
Original post by carlisomes
Nobody is perfect.

He is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

so fine by envious of him and his "perfection" when he doesn't need to give a **** about you... And he cried once after winning the CL with United.....I'd never do that if I were a professional footballer, so perfect my ****ing arse..
Original post by Another
I'm sorry but... 9/10? Really?

You know you're mirin
He was a spotty skinny kid when he came to Man Utd !
His girlfriend isn't very attractive in my opinion. But I'd love his money.
Reply 97
so fine by envious of him and his "perfection" when he doesn't need to give a **** about you... And he cried once after winning the CL with United.....I'd never do that if I were a professional footballer, so perfect my ****ing arse..

He doesn't know me. I don't need people to give a **** about me, that doesn't change who he is.

I'm not even being homo, but look at him. He has supreme football talent, very good looking, great physique, doesn't drink (unlike any other player, bar Muslims), charitable and he appears to be what I think is a very nice person.

I really don't know what else you're expecting? He can't heal epilepsy with a touch of his hand but he can do anything short of that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why? lol... You're projecting your thoughts on all others. I personally don't give a **** what he does or likes, and even if I were "envious" of him (I don't envy anybody) then it would be a waste of energy to "envy" him when he would not give a **** about my "envy" nor know who I am.

Look, all of you the world is not a fair place. We're all British, think of people who envy us, like we don't have terrorist groups who kidnap girls and sell them into slavery, or big neighbours invading us, riots over food/amenities, or thousands dying in mudslides. So Nigerians, Ukrainians, Venezuelans, and Afghans can't be envious of you?

Seems like a touchy subject for you. I did not once question the ability for someone to be jealous of me. I merely stated the fact that he has a so called perfect life, one that given the opportunity to have I would not hesitate to take it. You can spend the rest of your life telling yourself you don't envy anybody and that is none of business whether you do, but at the end of the day me and you are not perfect, Ronaldo is. He has everything that would deem a person perfect in a world dominated by money.
Original post by oliverNCFC
He has everything that would deem a person perfect in a world dominated by money.

Lol, do perfect people construct museums dedicated to themselves? Cringey.

Quick Reply

Latest