The Student Room Group

Art foundation at LCF (UAL), Nottingham Trent Uni or Uni of Southampton?

So basically I'm an international student from Vietnam and interested in studying fashion in UK. I have applied to UAL, Nottingham Trent Uni and Uni of Southampton for Foundation. At UAL, I got LCF'S offer into the Introduction to the study of Fashion (FE level 3) course for international students - I think it's like a foundation too. At both Nottingham Trent and Southampton, I got offer for their foundations. However, for these two unis they offer me a place for their BA too, if I successfully complete the foundation course of course. I talked to my agent here and she told me that the two latter unis will want their students to study BA there and would not really encourage them to move to other unis for BA. With LCF, I'm a bit unsure because I heard that the ranking of UAL has been decreasing, and some said that their foundations are not that great. Besides, the school I want to get in the most at UAL is CSM.
Any advices for me pls? I am not really sure about the quality of these schools. Oh and I want to study at one of these and then apply to CSM for BA.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Can anyone pls help me? I really need some advices now

Quick Reply

Latest