The Student Room Group

stratclyde vs southampton vs.....

I have for msc operational research from southampton and strathclyde business school. I have decided strathclyde among these 2 coz its business school seems quite repuatable adn have qutie good career pospects? is my decision irght? wht r ur views people.

also i am wasitng from aston business school and lancaster uni management school for the same course.......if i also get offer from thz 2 which one i should go for among thz 4 :s..........pepel plz your views thx in advance
Reply 1
ne viewss people???
If you're going there to improve you job prospects, I suggest you telephone all the institutions and ask them for a full breakdown of the destinations of their graduates for the last 5 years. That way you'll be able to make a far more informed decision, than that based on some subjective opinions of a minority of TST users who have no knowledge of this obscure course.
afaq
I have for msc operational research from southampton and strathclyde business school. I have decided strathclyde among these 2 coz its business school seems quite repuatable adn have qutie good career pospects? is my decision irght? wht r ur views people.

also i am wasitng from aston business school and lancaster uni management school for the same course.......if i also get offer from thz 2 which one i should go for among thz 4 :s..........pepel plz your views thx in advance
I don't know much about Southampton, but Strathclyde Business School is very highly rated (In the top 1% worldwide), and it has an employment rate of about 95% 6 months after graduation, I believe.
Top 1%. I doubt it very much.
Reply 5
ya thx for the views i will call them to getthe information......but i can u guys tell me me abt aston business school compared to other top business schools like lancaster or warwick or lse etc ...i have heard its highly reputed
Reply 6
but Strathclyde Business School is very highly rated (In the top 1% worldwide), and it has an employment rate of about 95% 6 months after graduation, I believe.

this information is true ACCORDING to strathclyde business school brouchre or their own website ;s
Reply 7
What the website actually says is that only approx. 1% of business schools worldwide are accredited by all 3 major international accrediting bodies, and only 8 in the UK - of which Strathclyde is one.
Reply 8
but is strathclyde business school worth going for a international studnet like me whos putting every thing online? :smile:
Reply 9
While it may be accredited, and it is a good school, Strathclyde is not up with London, Said, Tanaka, Judge, etc. Southampton's also generally well regarded, but not up with the above either. Lancaster's a very good school, as is Aston, though perhaps slightly less so.

Latest

Trending

Trending