The Student Room Group

Panicking about std test, plz help if you have had a std

I took an std and hiv test, recently I've had calls from a private number but haven't answered due to it beinginconvenient or just thinking it was rubbish. Then I remembered that one and half weeks ago I had a std test and it could be them calling.

i have had a std before and got a call but I cannot remember if they call from a private number or not. Also do they leave you a voicemail?

i haven't had a voicemail but not sure if they leave one or not.

if any of you know plz can you help put my mind at risk, as I know they only call if you are positive. My battery has ran out of mym phone so if they had called today I wouldn't be able to receive it until tommoro

if you have had a std, do you remember if they call from a private number and if they leave a voicemailw.

Im so worried
Go to where you got tested and ask them if they have your results, or ring them.
Reply 2
Original post by MedicineMann
Go to where you got tested and ask them if they have your results, or ring them.

I cannot call them today, that's why I want my mind put at rest as I cannot contact them till tommorow afternoon

I would have thought they'd leave a voicemail asking me to call back? But I'm not certain
Usually if something is wrong they call within 5 days so I wouldn't worry too much :smile:
Reply 4
They said it would take two weeks to know though, so I thought maybe they were just a bit quicker. I wish I could remember from last time
Different places do different things. The one I used most recently sent texts with the results (having asked if that was ok!) for example.

It's tomorrow now, so give them a call when they're open.
Reply 6
youre clapped

Quick Reply

Latest