The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

University of Sheffield Firmers 2014

Just thought it'd be a good idea to start a thread for people who have firmed Sheffield since I think there is only an applicant page at the moment and not yet a firmers page for 2014 and it'd be nice to have a page for people who are definitely planning to go Sheffield this year.

I've firmed Sheffield for Politics and Philosophy and hopefully if all goes well, I will be going University of Sheffield this September:biggrin:
---
Connect to University of Sheffield here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rlove95
Just thought it'd be a good idea to start a thread for people who have firmed Sheffield since I think there is only an applicant page at the moment and not yet a firmers page for 2014 and it'd be nice to have a page for people who are definitely planning to go Sheffield this year.

I've firmed Sheffield for Politics and Philosophy and hopefully if all goes well, I will be going University of Sheffield this September:biggrin:

Hey! Great idea to start the thread, I hope that people find their way here!

I have firmed Sheffield for Music (BMus) so I am hoping that I will achieve the grades (ABB) as I really want to go!

Have you applied for accommodation yet? I've applied for the Endcliffe Village and hopefully getting an en-suite room but we'll see! :smile:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Firmed for Civil Engineering. Unconditional offer, so fortunately don't have to go through the stress of results day. :tongue:
Hi !

Firmed Sheffield for BMedSci Health and Human Sciences. Btw, I'm an international student from the Caribbean :colondollar:
Reply 4
Original post by butterfly-wings
Hey! Great idea to start the thread, I hope that people find their way here!

I have firmed Sheffield for Music (BMus) so I am hoping that I will achieve the grades (ABB) as I really want to go!

Have you applied for accommodation yet? I've applied for the Endcliffe Village and hopefully getting an en-suite room but we'll see! :smile:

Me too, I'm so set on Sheffield it's unreal. I don't even take my insurance seriously.

Yeah I applied for Endcliffe en-suite too! I put my preference for room type since I really want an en-suite, I wouldn't mind Ranmoor though.

Good luck with your exams, here's hoping we get the grades :biggrin:
Reply 5
Firmed for Chemistry and Biological Chemistry ^_^
Firmed for ChemEng :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've firmed for Law (AAA) really really hope I get the grades!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Firmed for Mechanical Engineering
Reply 9
Firmed for biochemisty :smile:
Great idea to set this up Rlove95! We'll be setting up an official firmers Facebook group soon (if any of you use Facebook) to give incoming students a chance to get to know your future course/flat mates! We'll let you know when we've set it up. Hope you're all ready for an amazing few years! We were actually just voted #1 in the UK today. We made this video to celebrate. Roll on September! :-) [video="youtube;18HuHM6jDKU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18HuHM6jDKU[/video]
I'm just finishing the foundation year now and will be starting first year Aerospace Engineering next year with all the freshers so if anyone has any questions about the uni, feel free to ask :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
firmed business management
Reply 13
Firmed for Structural Engineering and Architecture
Original post by The University of Sheffield
Great idea to set this up Rlove95! We'll be setting up an official firmers Facebook group soon (if any of you use Facebook) to give incoming students a chance to get to know your future course/flat mates! We'll let you know when we've set it up. Hope you're all ready for an amazing few years! We were actually just voted #1 in the UK today. We made this video to celebrate. Roll on September! :-) [video="youtube;18HuHM6jDKU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18HuHM6jDKU[/video]

Was already excited about starting in Sheffield, but this video has just cleared any doubts that I had about about coming here, definitely can't wait!

Firmed and unconditional for Aerospace Eng. with a year in N.A
Reply 15
Original post by Dusky Mauve
Firmed for ChemEng :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Firmed for ChemEng as well :biggrin:
Original post by JimmyA*
Firmed for ChemEng as well :biggrin:

Wooooooooooo
Firmed politics! Can't wait to get started, especially after the article in The Guardian today! :biggrin:
Firmed Geography :biggrin:
Accommodation = Endcliffe village!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Firmed: Journalism - ABB requirements so I will find out in the summer.

I have applied for Encliffe and En Suite

Can't wait!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending