The Student Room Group

Student Finance website is awful

Trying to view my gifs from student finance and I get Unable to retrieve the document you requested what a pain when you want to know what it says :mad:
(edited 9 years ago)
I have the same problem! It says that I need to sign and return the declaration form that came with my entitlement letter however, it will not let me access the form on my online account. I am in Thailand travelling so cannot get it at home although my parents say that it has not been delivered anyway. Grrr. Any ideas?
Reply 2
Original post by alicecleslie
I have the same problem! It says that I need to sign and return the declaration form that came with my entitlement letter however, it will not let me access the form on my online account. I am in Thailand travelling so cannot get it at home although my parents say that it has not been delivered anyway. Grrr. Any ideas?

I suggest you ring student finance 0300 100 0607 and ask them to resend the letter both online and in the post.
It isn't just the website, the entire process is frustrating.

I sent off the paper application (PN1) a few weeks back and have recently have my online account updated, asking me to send evidence of my identity, and also asking whether my parents want to provide financial information by sending of PFF2.

This is frustrating because i have already sent them my birth certificate with the declaration forms. I also have already provided them my parents financial situation when i completed PN1 since Section 12 of PN1 is exactly the same as the PFF2 form.

What a farce.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending