The Student Room Group

OCR AS History -French Revolution- reactions.

Why so early though. Seriously. What's a trade guild again? :rolleyes:
Reply 1
Ugh it was horrible! Everyone came out of the exam so frustrated as we could hardly use any of the wider knowledge we'd spent ages learning! :s-smilie:
Pretty much felt the same. I was expecting terror, and literally everything I revised was post 1789.....

I did what I could I guess. What was your response to a) ??
Reply 3
We did Germany 1933-63 also in that paper this afternoon, and our question and sources were HORRIBLE!! Hopefully the grade boundaries will be really low as everyone found it hard
Reply 4
I'd have loved to have done Germany! Did it for GCSE and LOVED the whole course... YES definitely hoping for low grade boundaries! Found it so difficult to find a similarity for part a between the sources as they basically had opposing views towards a reform!
Reply 5
The course is great, we did Nazi's at GCSE too - however AS Course is 1933-63, so post war Germany is really really boring - and unluckily thats what the question was on today
Reply 6
Sounds like for most of the topics people aren't happy! I just hated preparing for this exam as it's really luck which will depend on how well you do....

Quick Reply

Latest