The Student Room Group

Girls (and guys I suppose), what do you think of this guy's body? (pic included)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shiggydiggy

You can immediately tell someone knows nothing (Jon Snow) about lifting/bodybuilding when they come out with something like this.

A quick reverse image search of your profile pic shows it's been lifted from Instagram and a look at your post history reveals you posting an image of your gross 130lbs auschwitz abs which definitely do not match your profile pic.

erm what are you on about? if you knew about bodybuilding you'd know what conditioning is

and whats this image search you're on about hahaha
Original post by itsn0b0dy
erm what the **** mate?
my profile picture is of me hahaha. something called conditioning if you knew anything about bodybuilding

Sweet progress bro. If only the allied forces reached your camp in time, you could have made some even sicker gains.

Also it's nice to see you've removed your fake profile pic :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)

Sweet progress bro. If only the allied forces reached your camp in time, you could have made some even sicker gains.

erm stop stalking me, like I said, that picture was for years ago.
(edited 9 years ago)

Also it's nice to see you've removed your fake profile pic :wink:

what the **** my DPs still there?!

it is me you ****er, somebody's mirin
(edited 9 years ago)
erm what are you on about? if you knew about bodybuilding you'd know what conditioning is

and whats this image search you're on about hahaha

is your profile pic. That is not you.

Rumbled.
Original post by illusionz

is your profile pic. That is not you.

Rumbled.

for ****s sake yes it is me.

proof on its way.

2 years of hard work and conditioning- I didn't drink water for over 3 days to look that shredded.
Looks fat imo-not to mention unhygienic

I do wonder why so many men get massively over-sized trapezius muscles (and legs also ofc)
(edited 9 years ago)
erm stop stalking me, like I said, that picture was for years ago.

lol mate, you posted those photos a couple of months ago in the 'Post a picture of yourself' thread.
Guys like that with with big traps look like a skinnier versions of themselves trying to leave a muscle suit :tongue:

proof on its way.

2 years of hard work and conditioning- I didn't drink water for over 3 days to look that shredded.

You've changed the pic and now the reverse image search doesn't work. Clever but kinda sad given that this is the internet and no-one cares haha

proof on its way.

why not stop drinking water altogether to look shredded all year round? #serious #gainzzzz #on dat dehydration diet #broscience4life
A bit OTT to be honest and the pants down at the ankles looks like desperation. Not into that to be honest
Original post by -Neuro-
Guys like that with with big traps look like a skinnier versions of themselves trying to leave a muscle suit :tongue:

Hahaha, fantastic! :L
Original post by -Neuro-

Basically came here to say this! Its hilarious. Cannot stop laughing whenever I see them.
Reply 74
Damnation, OP's picture, the thighs are insane - I'm envious. :eek:
lol mate, you posted those photos a couple of months ago in the 'Post a picture of yourself' thread.

yes, what the **** does that have anything to do with it.
I was on my bulk so I didn't want to post a pic of me as I was so I posted one from a while back.

what is your problem seriously, you cant go round throwing accusations round like that, never mind posting pictures of people without their permission.

reported to mods
Original post by illusionz
You've changed the pic and now the reverse image search doesn't work. Clever but kinda sad given that this is the internet and no-one cares haha

what the actual **** I haven't changed anything?! its still the same picture?! seriously you need to get your head checked

get mods to check if you don't believe me

seriously the things people say when they're jealous hahahaha
Original post by Magistl

if you think his quads are big, google 'big ramy' haha

You look like you would probably push yourself into renal failure if you spent the afternoon in the sun.

reported to mods

Original post by Magistl

tumblr_mrtoq7VKLR1rs4ej4o1_500.jpgbad boys

Quick Reply

Latest