The Student Room Group

Cellulite on bum and legs

I'm not sure if this is where I post this but I would like to know if anyone knows and tips on how to get rid of cellulite? I'm not over weight but I'm not stick thin either and I'm really conscious of my bum and legs. It's gotten so bad that I keep my distance from boys because I'm worried if I'll get rejected. I'm not very active but I watch what I eat but throughout summer whilst uni has finished I'm going to start the gym. Would loosing weight help reduce it and does anyone know any creams to use?
from what I know you can't really get rid of cellulite once it's there, if you lose FAT (so you dont necessarily need to be thinner, just more muscular) then there will be less there but repeatedly losing+gaining weight through dieting will increase your fat percentage so don't be tempted to just lose it for the summer

drinking plenty of water and staying hydrated and eating well can lessen the appearance
Just keep on working hard at the gym and eat the right things. One really good way to get rid of it though is to weight train...in particular, do some squats with reasonably heavy weight. They will firm the area up, essentially 'masking' it.

It just occurs in some people at a certain bodyfat percentage and everyone is different. Not really a big deal and you shouldn't worry about it too much!
Reply 3
Weights! The only way to get nice legs and bum is to lift weights- squats, lunges, deadlifts and im not talking about with little 2kg dumbells- get a gym instructor or a gym buddy who knows how to lift to teach you good form and i promise the cellulite will go. Short term: FRANK body scrub is supposed to work wonders, i use it because it smells amazing but its supposed to help :smile:
Reply 4
Body brushing can reduce the appearance of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest