The Student Room Group

MISSED LAST PAGE Biology Add Science 13 May 2014

I did my additional biology paper on Tuesday and I had checked my answers and they were all okay and how I wanted them. BUT in literally the last few seconds I realised there was an entire double page that I hadn't done and it was too late to do it!

It was about speciation and it was an entire 11 marks worth. The reason I hadn't done it was because, on what I though was the last question, there was a blank page with the diagonal line through it. I just assumed it was the end.

Is there anything I could do about it now? Do you think telling a teacher or emailing AQA? I didn't tell the invigilator on the day but I'm not sure if doing anything now would help.
Reply 1
Not much you can do really. It sucks, but you just have to take this as a learning experiance and be extra carful next time.
Reply 2
Original post by gemmani
I did my additional biology paper on Tuesday and I had checked my answers and they were all okay and how I wanted them. BUT in literally the last few seconds I realised there was an entire double page that I hadn't done and it was too late to do it!

It was about speciation and it was an entire 11 marks worth. The reason I hadn't done it was because, on what I though was the last question, there was a blank page with the diagonal line through it. I just assumed it was the end.

Is there anything I could do about it now? Do you think telling a teacher or emailing AQA? I didn't tell the invigilator on the day but I'm not sure if doing anything now would help.

Did you do well on the questions you answered? because if you did then you would get around 82% which I assume is an A*
Reply 3
we was warned about missing the pages today before the chemistry exam. it really sucks :frown: - but maybe AQA might notice that quite a few people missed the last question and do something about it?

Quick Reply

Latest