The Student Room Group

OCR 21st century c1,c2,c3

How did you guys find it today? I found some questions tricky but I'm actually not sure of if I did good or bad how did you guys do?:smile:
Original post by JazzyT17
How did you guys find it today? I found some questions tricky but I'm actually not sure of if I did good or bad how did you guys do?:smile:

I actually enjoyed it for some reason o.-, I could answer most of it and I found a lot of it was somewhat easy, the long answered questions were mainly common sense to be honest? Maybe that's just me I don't know. Dx There were a few questions where I wasn't sure though and some of it was difficult, so I hope I've done okay : s
Reply 2
Original post by Pandorax
I actually enjoyed it for some reason o.-, I could answer most of it and I found a lot of it was somewhat easy, the long answered questions were mainly common sense to be honest? Maybe that's just me I don't know. Dx There were a few questions where I wasn't sure though and some of it was difficult, so I hope I've done okay : s

Same I answered all the questions but I'm not sure what wrote was right.Hope we do good :smile:
Same I answered all the questions but I'm not sure what wrote was right.Hope we do good :smile:

Yup xD I'm aiming for an A/A*, but I would be happy with a B. T-T A lot of the 6 mark questions were not really science..I mean, you had to include science whilst you wrote it, but like..xD
Reply 4
Original post by Pandorax
Yup xD I'm aiming for an A/A*, but I would be happy with a B. T-T A lot of the 6 mark questions were not really science..I mean, you had to include science whilst you wrote it, but like..xD

Exactly most questions didn't have much science which really confused be but I wrote what I thought would be correct.Same here I'm a aiming for A*/A just have to wait now... What did you say about the gold particles and also what can you find out from rocks?
Exactly most questions didn't have much science which really confused be but I wrote what I thought would be correct.Same here I'm a aiming for A*/A just have to wait now... What did you say about the gold particles and also what can you find out from rocks?

You will get an A/A*, just gotta believe yaknow? 8-8)/)
And for golden particles I said:
-Surface area=Different properties
-Smaller, so better suited for calculators size

Rocks:
-If you mean the magnetic clues in rock, it's about the movement of tectonic places and continental drift
For the last question, I talked about magnetite, and magnetic particles which point at the place at which they came....
Reply 7
Original post by mehtj006.310
For the last question, I talked about magnetite, and magnetic particles which point at the place at which they came....

Yeah that's what I talked, i thinks that's the question your talking about.
The question were you have to draw lines to match boxes, I might have messed up. I matched sharp sand to water, and round sand to desert
Reply 9
The question were you have to draw lines to match boxes, I might have messed up. I matched sharp sand to water, and round sand to desert

That's what I did meaning we both got it wrong or either right?

I put them the other way round because the fast flowing water would have eroded the sand and made it smoother but then maybe that was my inner geographer getting prepared for rivers next week. TBH everyone​I spoke to matched them differently!
There wasn't much to write for the first six mark. I said dom was correct, as I used the idea of less cars, when more people use buses, hence, less pollution.

Quick Reply

Latest