The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Education - Primary teaching 2014 Firmed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who has firmed their offer for primary teaching at glasgow?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by rahgirl11
Posted from TSR Mobile

Who has firmed their offer for primary teaching at glasgow?

I have! :smile: So nervous about starting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by l.c.e.r
I have! :smile: So nervous about starting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, I feel the exact same way. I can't seem to find people doing the course. Haha.

I'm not sure if I'll feel less nervous about the course once we get proper details about the work etc or if it will be worse.

Is your offer conditional or unconditional? Are you from Glasgow/living in the flats?
Reply 3
I know, I feel the exact same way. I can't seem to find people doing the course. Haha.

I'm not sure if I'll feel less nervous about the course once we get proper details about the work etc or if it will be worse.

Is your offer conditional or unconditional? Are you from Glasgow/living in the flats?

Hi 😊

I got an unconditional. I live just outside Glasgow so won't be living in the uni accommodation. What about you? ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by l.c.e.r
Hi 😊

I got an unconditional. I live just outside Glasgow so won't be living in the uni accommodation. What about you? ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live in Glasgow and so will be living at home. Conditional...dreading results day.

I'm interested in learning about what the curriculum and stuff is like though, we only got a little bit of information at the interview. Induction will probably help.

I love the building though, although I'd prefer if it was closer to the library.
Reply 5
I live in Glasgow and so will be living at home. Conditional...dreading results day.

I'm interested in learning about what the curriculum and stuff is like though, we only got a little bit of information at the interview. Induction will probably help.

I love the building though, although I'd prefer if it was closer to the library.

I hope you get what you are looking for come results day. Good Luck! :smile:

I know, the information given at the interview was fairly vague. When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Mine was fairly late, as I applied through extra. End of April I think. Yet there were so many people there still.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Mine was late February. I was surprised when I'd heard back as it wasn't my best interview! Do you know how long after results day you have to wait until your place is confirmed or is it automatic ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I think its automatic which is better.

Yeah my interview wasnt great either. Pity choices.
Reply 9
That's good. :smile:

I know, I probably got the sympathy vote...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Yep. So nervous for the start though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Yep. So nervous for the start though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm the same, genuinely could not be more scared!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by l.c.e.r
I'm the same, genuinely could not be more scared!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's close. And such a big thing -starting uni. Plus school placements make me more nervous. Ahh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13

Hi :smile:

It was just to wish you lots of luck for your exam results tomorrow! Hope the postman is good to you and isn't dreaded! :wink: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by l.c.e.r

It was just to wish you lots of luck for your exam results tomorrow! Hope the postman is good to you and isn't dreaded! :wink: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha

Thanks a whole lot. Hopefully I can meet my requirements of higher AA and advanced higher AB :smile:

Fingers crossed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by l.c.e.r

Posted from TSR Mobile

Offer met and exceeded. Guess I'll be seeing you at glasgow in September.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Well Done! :biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by l.c.e.r

Thankyou :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by l.c.e.r

Hey,

I wanted to ask if you have received your PVG forms yet?

I got mine a couple of days ago, and was wondering what you're meant to fill in for parts F/G/H?

I'm pretty confused?

Thanks
Reply 19
Hey,

I wanted to ask if you have received your PVG forms yet?

I got mine a couple of days ago, and was wondering what you're meant to fill in for parts F/G/H?

I'm pretty confused?

Thanks

Hi :smile: How are you?

I got mine yesterday. You only complete parts a - d9 . Hope this helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending