The Student Room Group

Official TSR Fantasy World Cup

Scroll to see replies

This is ****ing impossible. The low budget is really going to take the fun out of the game, especially when I don't know who half of my players are. Can't even pick Fellaini :frown:

Edit: HOLD THE **** UP. So you can't change your starting XI during a round? Only between the rounds?
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm in, can't find the league though. Oh and Bentaleb for 1mil = bargain!
The TSR league doing fantastically well I see:

http://en.mcdonalds.fantasy.fifa.com/leagues/7
Reply 63
I'll join as soon as I get this team under budget. So bloody hard.
Original post by little_wizard123
http://en.mcdonalds.fantasy.fifa.com/leagues

Managed to create a league... was the 7th league registered...but it's not open yet!

Hi mate , can't seem to enter the TSR league - its asking for a password ?
In
Yooo whats the password to the TSR league??
Reply 67
Right, i'm done. A few Iran and Algeria fillers were required, it's pretty much impossible to come in under budget without them.

The rules are so unclear. Can we make substitutions mid-round or not?

"You can remove players from Your Pitch during the Round, but you will lose any points they have scored in the round."
"You can change every player in your line-up that has not already played during the current round for any other relevant player in your squad that hasn’t already played."

I just don't know what that means.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Cll_ws
Right, i'm done. A few Iran and Algeria fillers were required, it's pretty much impossible to come in under budget without them.

"You can remove players from Your Pitch during the Round, but you will lose any points they have scored in the round."
"You can change every player in your line-up that has not already played during the current round for any other relevant player in your squad that hasn’t already played."

Spent about 90 million on 14 of my players and 10 million on the other 9 :tongue:
Pretty much none of my bench will be of any use lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tried to find the Euro 2012 thread to remind myself how I did. Guess that whole sub forum just got binned once the tournament was over.

But yeah, I'm in.
Edit: Guys, don't try to join this league. Because I created a team before it was open, my team is ****ed. I have 1.5m budget left but no players in my squad :lol; so apparently I need to make a new team. Brilliant. WIll post links etc in 10ish mins.
(edited 9 years ago)
Far too many forwards in some cases and not many midfielders.
Original post by Cll_ws

They've very recently edited that second rule to say "that HAS already played during the current round. So it makes sense now. Obviously you'll have to completely change strategy.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
This is ****ing impossible. The low budget is really going to take the fun out of the game, especially when I don't know who half of my players are. Can't even pick Fellaini :frown:

Edit: HOLD THE **** UP. So you can't change your starting XI during a round? Only between the rounds?

You can change your starting XI during a round, but upon doing so you lose the points that the player had gained within this round, I think.

I've joined the league - Name: Destrian... My 11 good players + 12 iranian/greek subs team is looking great!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by little_wizard123
League: TSR 2014 World Cup
Password: qwerty123

Let me know if you're in.

Can you post your team name in here so I know who you are.

Joined. I am Frei_me_Frei
Original post by Destrian
You can change your starting XI during a round, but upon doing so you lose the points that the player had gained within this round, I think.

I've joined the league: My 11 good players + 12 iranian/greek subs team is looking great!

Who are the 11? :holmes:
Joined. My screen name is Rocket147

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SirMasterKey
Who are the 11? :holmes:

Lloris / Marcelo / Hummels / Alba / Sterling / Iniesta / Sneijder / Ozil / Fellaini / Huntelaar / Benzema (captain)

French group is really easy, so I figured they'll do quite well.
At least there will be variety in people's teams, but the budget is way too low, by about £30m.

Quick Reply

Latest