The Student Room Group

AQA Religious Studies B Exam Thursday 15th May

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LiamMcMorrow
Aww aha! This is kinda upsetting for me, you guys are in the position I was last year. I absolutely loved that RE course!

It's the best and easiest of all RE GCSE courses. :tongue:
My school only taught us 4 sections so I had to do prejudice and planet earth :frown: dont think I will have done too well then...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yellowcopter
Totally agree. I liked all the Early Life questions except the 6 marker which I remember I had a few issues with - can't remember what the question was though. :tongue:

Yep

I think it was: "Abortion should only be allowed if the mother's health is at risk"? I remember things too well lolol. I'm kind of sad that the course is coming to an end because I've absolutely loved learning it - it is by far my most interesting subject (...and most easiest!)
Original post by malena123
I think it was: "Abortion should only be allowed if the mother's health is at risk"? I remember things too well lolol. I'm kind of sad that the course is coming to an end because I've absolutely loved learning it - it is by far my most interesting subject (...and most easiest!)

I'm going to miss RS too, I never though I'd ever hear myself say this but I actually found the lessons really fun. :tongue:
I'm going to miss RS too, I never though I'd ever hear myself say this but I actually found the lessons really fun. :tongue:

Hahah same :h: are you planning on taking it for A-Level?
Hahah same :h: are you planning on taking it for A-Level?

Nope, completely different pathway. :tongue: I'm doing Computing, Maths, Physics and English Literature. What about you? :smile:

I'm thinking of changing Physics for something else though.
Nope, completely different pathway. :tongue: I'm doing Computing, Maths, Physics and English Literature. What about you? :smile:

I'm thinking of changing Physics for something else though.

Ah okay, sounds awesome! :biggrin: and I'm thinking of taking History, Theology/Philosophy (basically A-Level RS...ish lol), Maths, English Lit, and Film Studies - but I'm a bit undecided about English Lit and Film atm :smile:
Ah okay, sounds awesome! :biggrin: and I'm thinking of taking History, Theology/Philosophy (basically A-Level RS...ish lol), Maths, English Lit, and Film Studies - but I'm a bit undecided about English Lit and Film atm :smile:

Cool, I wanted to do Philosophy intentionally before I decided to change my career route to Computer Science. Then again, I've changed what I want to do in the future like a million times! :tongue:

I think I might do Computing, Maths, History and English so that was I have a 50-50 split of English-esque and Science-esque subjects. But then Physics would really help me for a strong Computer Science application - but that would restrict me from anything else other than Computer Science, Maths or Physics. I was thinking of maybe Computing, Maths, Biology and English which is quite cool I guess too. I'm so unsure. :s-smilie:
Cool, I wanted to do Philosophy intentionally before I decided to change my career route to Computer Science. Then again, I've changed what I want to do in the future like a million times! :tongue:

I think I might do Computing, Maths, History and English so that was I have a 50-50 split of English-esque and Science-esque subjects. But then Physics would really help me for a strong Computer Science application - but that would restrict me from anything else other than Computer Science, Maths or Physics. I was thinking of maybe Computing, Maths, Biology and English which is quite cool I guess too. I'm so unsure. :s-smilie:

Yeah, I've changed my subjects so many times it's unreal! I think the only subjects I've kept from the beginning are history and maths :') and the computing, maths, history, english route seems really good! And do you think you'd be able to do 5 A-Levels? Because I decided I'm probably going to do that because I really can't make up my mind! Plus, you can always drop one if it's too much but you can never take one up :wink:

I'm sure whatever decision you make in the end will be a great one because from the subjects you're thinking of, they're really good subjects and I'm sure they'd help in computing one way or another (but I'm not the computing expert so take my advice with precaution lol) :biggrin:
Yeah, I've changed my subjects so many times it's unreal! I think the only subjects I've kept from the beginning are history and maths :') and the computing, maths, history, english route seems really good! And do you think you'd be able to do 5 A-Levels? Because I decided I'm probably going to do that because I really can't make up my mind! Plus, you can always drop one if it's too much but you can never take one up :wink:

I'm sure whatever decision you make in the end will be a great one because from the subjects you're thinking of, they're really good subjects and I'm sure they'd help in computing one way or another (but I'm not the computing expert so take my advice with precaution lol) :biggrin:

I am allowed to do 5 subjects but I'm thinking that's too much and I won't be able to cope, I'm not smart enough to do hard subjects like Maths alongside 4 other hards A-Levels, I'm already worried about doing Maths alongside 3! :tongue:

If I do decide to do a 5th A-Level I'll probably do something a little less hard such as Business Studies. :smile: I'll probably end up doing Computing, Maths, Physics, English and Business. History I like but there's too many facts to remember - so I think Business will be a better option.

Quick Reply

Latest