Reply 2
Original post by a-spiringmedic
I found the solutions online :smile:

Can you put a link to where you found the solutions plz:smile:
Original post by willirv69
Can you put a link to where you found the solutions plz:smile:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aubg0f9iwtmxn92/IGCSE%203H%20May%202014.pdf
Reply 5
I'm fairly sure a mark will be awarded for 20 on the cumulative frequency graphs, I went through the paper with my teacher who coincidentally is the man who wrote the entire paper.
Original post by Whizbox
I'm fairly sure a mark will be awarded for 20 on the cumulative frequency graphs, I went through the paper with my teacher who coincidentally is the man who wrote the entire paper.

if he wrote the paper then he obviously would know what was on the next one?

has he given you any hints? :wink:
Reply 7
Any hints about the 4H paper ? :smile:
Cummulative frquency graphs answer was 20 , Can someone can tell me what was the answer hexagonal shapes questions , i found 8
Reply 9
Original post by Rashed ullah
Cummulative frquency graphs answer was 20 , Can someone can tell me what was the answer hexagonal shapes questions , i found 8

32, if you remembered to subtract the original small hexagon to find the shaded area.
i also want to know the solution ..
Reply 11
Original post by a-spiringmedic
if he wrote the paper then he obviously would know what was on the next one?

has he given you any hints? :wink:

I didn't even know he'd written the paper until we went through it because he's probably not allowed to say. He promised me that he didn't write the next one though but by process of elimination I'd say that two out of the last three or four questions will be on Simultaneous Equations and Vectors
Reply 13
Hmm....think I got 100% - but I think I put 20 on the question where it was 'speculation'.
Original post by KingKumar
Hmm....think I got 100% - but I think I put 20 on the question where it was 'speculation'.

Same, but I put 22

Posted from TSR Mobile
I made the classic mistake of joining the CF graph to the origin, I'm guessing this will lose me marks? :frown:

Is it allowed to distribute the solutions online even if the test has been done. I'm not taking any chances aha
Original post by liamtheeagle
I made the classic mistake of joining the CF graph to the origin, I'm guessing this will lose me marks? :frown:

my teacher always marks me down 1 mark when i do that, but it depends on the mark scheme i guess, sorry tho :frown:
Original post by aacargo
32, if you remembered to subtract the original small hexagon to find the shaded area.

I forgot to subtract 4 from the area will i get a few mark, i wrote the answer as 36 :frown:
Reply 19
Hope the next one would be better than the 3H

Quick Reply

Latest