The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS Biology Unit 1

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Katiekatie1
The question about triglycerides, was it asking what the components look like AFTER hydrolysis?

Yeah!
What were we meant to write for the gene therapy bone marrow cells question?
Original post by nats927
Yeah!

Great thanks, I drew a full glycerol and 3 full fatty acids, all separate... hopefully I'm right?
Does anyone have the unofficial mark scheme?
Original post by Katiekatie1
Great thanks, I drew a full glycerol and 3 full fatty acids, all separate... hopefully I'm right?

Yep, exactly what I done:smile:
Reply 425
I'm loosing hope for an unofficial mark scheme now :frown:
Original post by LyreBirds

Same here, the wait is not real

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LyreBirds

Yea...I think people have moved on from this exam, which I think is the best thing to do :s-smilie:
You wont get a unofficial markscheme for subjects other than maths, as there are too many answers you can write down for marks. You can only hope someone uploads the paper and work through it again. I've seen the paper last week again, and I didn't want to stress about it and take pictures but I could've =p.
Kg m 2 is the right answer... not -2.

I put -2 sadly I will lose marks on that
Original post by exotic tramp
Kg m 2 is the right answer... not -2.

I put -2 sadly I will lose marks on that

I don't think it is Kgm2 (even though I put it) as kg/m^2=kg*m^-2= kgm^-2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by randlemcmurphy
What were we meant to write for the gene therapy bone marrow cells question?

which one?
Original post by RandomStudent97
which one?

Question 2 I believe, it was the one all about gene therapy and ethical theory stuff, the first part was about the genetic diagram probability.
why are people still talking about this exam? Please move on...
Because it bugs all of us :frown: weirdest exam I ever had. I've done so many papers + I'm doing intensive biology this year, by far the odd one out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by firaskhan

Because it bugs all of us :frown: weirdest exam I ever had. I've done so many papers + I'm doing intensive biology this year, by far the odd one out

Posted from TSR Mobile

I 100% I agree with you, but this does not help. It's all done, and can not be changed, so moving on and just forgetting about it is the best way forward. Just try to forget about it and relax :smile:
Reply 436
How to do it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending