The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire Midwifery Applicants 2014

Hi just thought I'd start a thread for the midwifery students planning on studying at Hertfordshire next year (Hoping it's not just gonna be me haha)!
Hi, its not just you!! Only just found this thread!!
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, have just searched on midwifery and Hertfordshire and come across your post - congratulations and well done you for getting a place as they are so hard to come by!! I expect you are all set to go there now that we are into mid-September.
I am applying for 2015 entry and am trying to obtain a timetable just to give me an idea of how things are going to pan out if I were to be accepted. Would you be able to send me a copy once you receive yours please - a bit of a cheeky request, but it would really help me see if doing the degree is feasible around looking after the family. Thank you so much, Victoria (email: [email protected])
Reply 3
Original post by HollyManton
Hi just thought I'd start a thread for the midwifery students planning on studying at Hertfordshire next year (Hoping it's not just gonna be me haha)!

Hi, have just searched on midwifery and Hertfordshire and come across your post - congratulations and well done you for getting a place as they are so hard to come by!! I expect you are all set to go there now that we are into mid-September.
I am applying for 2015 entry and am trying to obtain a timetable just to give me an idea of how things are going to pan out if I were to be accepted. Would you be able to send me a copy once you receive yours please - a bit of a cheeky request, but it would really help me see if doing the degree is feasible around looking after the family. Thank you so much, Victoria
Original post by gvsca1996
I am applying for 2015 entry and am trying to obtain a timetable just to give me an idea of how things are going to pan out if I were to be accepted. Would you be able to send me a copy once you receive yours please - a bit of a cheeky request, but it would really help me see if doing the degree is feasible around looking after the family. Thank you so much, Victoria

Most people on the course have families, so I'm sure its feasible!!
I have an interview for the shortened midwifery course & just wanted 2 know what the assessment is like? Any insight would be helpful. Thank you to anyone that replies in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending