The Student Room Group

Unsure on what i want to study and my career choices in life

Scroll to see replies

Original post by infairverona
Some unis accept Psychology as a science

Some, but not all (and I do believe the ones that do are in the minority), and lots of healthcare subjects will specify 'two or more sciences from Biology maths, physics or Chemistry'. That's why I was recommending looking at specific uni websites earlier.
Original post by TheWorldEndsWithMe
Some, but not all (and I do believe the ones that do are in the minority), and lots of healthcare subjects will specify 'two or more sciences from Biology maths, physics or Chemistry'. That's why I was recommending looking at specific uni websites earlier.

Yeah, the good thing though is that lots of vocational/ex poly unis do the healthcare subjects and these are the unis that tend to accept Psychology :smile: Portsmouth for example accepts Psychology for Radiography
what about jornalism? i like english.
Original post by scrawlx101
what about jornalism? i like english.

If you want a stable career then not a great idea, the vast majority of journalists are freelance and there's not much job stability at all. You'd be better off doing an english degree and then becoming a journalist if you still want to take the risk, at least that way there are other options e.g. teaching, whereas journalism you're quite shoehorned.
what about doing something business related?

Quick Reply

Latest