The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth Public Relation firmers

Hey!

So I've firmed Bournemouth Uni to do Public Relations and was just wondering if anyone else on here has put that down as their firm?!

I'm so so excited to start! I do a BTEC so I'm 99% certain I'll get in so would love to get talking to anyone else doing PR at Bournemouth!
Reply 1
Yeah! I've also firmed Bournemouth for PR :smile:
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Original post by Gratata
Yeah! I've also firmed Bournemouth for PR :smile:

Great! Where are you from? :smile:
Reply 3
Im from brighton :smile: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi!
I've set it as my firm choice too! Next worry is accommodation though!

I did 2 BTEC's and an A-Level (just to be awkward :tongue:) and I've got a pretty good shot at getting in too :smile: How many points was your offer?
Reply 5
Original post by Gratata
Im from brighton :smile: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I'm not far! from portsmouth :smile:

Original post by Cassie_rain
Hi!
I've set it as my firm choice too! Next worry is accommodation though!

I did 2 BTEC's and an A-Level (just to be awkward :tongue:) and I've got a pretty good shot at getting in too :smile: How many points was your offer?

I do a btec extended diploma in performing arts, I need to get a minimum of DDM to get in I'm not sure how many ucas points that is I think it's 280 ucas points? I'm worried about accommodation too! I'll be deferring if I don't get into halls
I'll also be on the PR course :smile:
Thinking about applying for Lyme Regis House, anyone else? Would be good to have at least one other course mate staying in the same building
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Theatre
Oh I'm not far! from portsmouth :smile:

I do a btec extended diploma in performing arts, I need to get a minimum of DDM to get in I'm not sure how many ucas points that is I think it's 280 ucas points? I'm worried about accommodation too! I'll be deferring if I don't get into halls

I got told 300 - Im getting 280 from my 2 subsidiary diplomas (I love BTECS! :tongue:) to make sure that I don't drop my A Level. I'm pretty sure they did it just to be stubborn haha.

I'm aiming for Cranbourne house!
I've also firmed to do PR! My offer is 300 too & I'm looking at Cranbourne! I'm doing three Alevels but I'm pretty sure it'll work out! :smile:
Original post by augustmayy
I've also firmed to do PR! My offer is 300 too & I'm looking at Cranbourne! I'm doing three Alevels but I'm pretty sure it'll work out! :smile:

I hope it does! :smile:

I'm looking at Cranbourne too, but I haven't been able to look inside of it yet so I'm really excited haha. What're you studying?
I've been using the videos they've got on the websites as I only had the chance to look at one housing option on the open day! I'm currently doing French, English Literature and Business Studies- it's my last push for exams now.
Original post by augustmayy
I've been using the videos they've got on the websites as I only had the chance to look at one housing option on the open day! I'm currently doing French, English Literature and Business Studies- it's my last push for exams now.

Good luck! I hope you do well! :smile:
Reply 12
Fellow PR firmer here! Bit late to the party, haha :smile: So, anyone a tad nervous about tomorrow?
Reply 13
Any PR people? I've found a group on facebook for us to join! what halls did everyone get?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending