The Student Room Group

Tories promise more mosques, muslim community centres & free parking for muslims

Scroll to see replies

If they want more mosques I suggest they move to the middle east.
It's fine, look at all the promises the Tories have made to the electorate these five years. I don't think there's much danger of your Tory candidate suddenly becoming the Muslims' friend, no matter what he says. Any more than their pledges on the NHS or the recent laughable idea that Osborne might raise the minimum wage mean that they are suddenly the friend of the sick and low-paid.
Original post by Ace123
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/05/16/tory-party-leaflet-east-london

The 1st leaflet mentioned has been confirmed to be an official Tory document by the candidate. Why don't catholics, christians, sikkhs etc get free parking when they pray? Tories making a big mistake

Comments? Thoughts?

A) This is a campaign leaflet targeted at a specific demographic in one constituency.

B) I can't comment on Sikhs as I don't know when their religious services are but the Christian primary religious service is on Sunday, when most parking is free.
I've sent a written cmplaint to The Tory part and to Ofcom

reason 'homophobic language'

Such a shame we now have political party pandering to immigrant bigots
In addition to my last comment I'm at a loss at how this is "homophobic" using the images the site gave I can't see any thing wrong with it at all....

Just the OP and the website are both misconstruing the facts. as per usual...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending