The Student Room Group

Ocr Biology Higher, B1,B2,B3 exam 19th may

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kingaaran
Yes, let's use this for B4-6 too :biggrin: Which of the modules do you like and despise the most?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've honestly just started revising. 2 nights of cramming methinks.
I only have one specimen paper for biology, do you have any idea where i can get some other past papers?

How did your AS maths exam go by the way?
Original post by lowhigh
I only have one specimen paper for biology, do you have any idea where i can get some other past papers?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2705940
I created a thread for the b4-6 exam, someone has posted some past papers on it too
Original post by Pikki1234
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2705940
I created a thread for the b4-6 exam, someone has posted some past papers on it too

Ok, thanks.
Original post by lowhigh

Not too well. I did well on the other modules, hopefully full UMS, or close, but in this one, I just skimmed an A, I think - I sound so unappreciative, but I had a UMS score that I wanted to hit.... :frown:

Yes, you can look at the legacy papers, if you want?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not too well. I did well on the other modules, hopefully full UMS, or close, but in this one, I just skimmed an A, I think - I sound so unappreciative, but I had a UMS score that I wanted to hit.... :frown:

Yes, you can look at the legacy papers, if you want?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry about that. I'm guessing the other modules will make up for it?
Yup, legacy papers are a good idea.
Original post by lowhigh
Sorry about that. I'm guessing the other modules will make up for it?
Yup, legacy papers are a good idea.

Yeah, they should :biggrin: How's revision going for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, they should :biggrin: How's revision going for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not too bad. I'd hug whoever made the GCSE bitesize notes. they're a Godsend.

What about you?
Original post by lowhigh
Not too bad. I'd hug whoever made the GCSE bitesize notes. they're a Godsend.

What about you?

It's going well, and I'm trying to learn as much as I can and apply it so I remember, aha. I never use Bitesize, as they contain stuff that will only be tested on Foundation Tier and are not as detailed as the textbook :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's going well, and I'm trying to learn as much as I can and apply it so I remember, aha. I never use Bitesize, as they contain stuff that will only be tested on Foundation Tier and are not as detailed as the textbook :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, i have to disagree with you there. Bitesize goes over foundation first, which you need to know anyway, then higher.

Which textbook do you use? My one misses sooo much info out. (Collins Revision guide)
Original post by lowhigh
Nope, i have to disagree with you there. Bitesize goes over foundation first, which you need to know anyway, then higher.

Which textbook do you use? My one misses sooo much info out. (Collins Revision guide)

Yeah, but you won't be tested on them in the exam. I use a combination of the big textbook (purple, blue and yellow) and the specification

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, but you won't be tested on them in the exam. I use a combination of the big textbook (purple, blue and yellow) and the specification

Posted from TSR Mobile

But you cant really understand higher, without learning the stuff at foundation.

I use the spec too but with bitesize.
Original post by lowhigh
But you cant really understand higher, without learning the stuff at foundation.

I use the spec too but with bitesize.

We learn it in class, but I never revise it, as I remember it anyways.

Posted from TSR Mobile
We learn it in class, but I never revise it, as I remember it anyways.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're lucky. My science teachers are rubbish so i basically have to relearn EVERYTHING!
Its because of this that i'm not taking any sciences (Apart from psychology) at College.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending