The Student Room Group

Revision

Has anyone got any good revison tips?
I've been using SAM Learning and GCSE Bitesize a lot, and the revision guides my school recommended. I think the best way is to flick through a revision guide or your class book(s) and make a list of the topics you feel you really really need to go through. Then work through the list crossing off as you go. If there's lots you might want to make a timetable and slot two or three in every day/every other day depending on how much time you have.

Everyone prefers different methods though, so this might not work for you, but hope it helps :smile:
if you're doing GCSE's then I would heavily recommend My-GCSE science on youtube and their website. They helped me out a lot when i done my GCSE's
Original post by brooke_hurst
Has anyone got any good revison tips?

Depends on what level you are studying. For AS/A2 S-cool is awesome. For GCSE, BBC Bitesize is really good. And for videos (quick reviews) Khan Academy is the best. You can also try other tricks, like making concept maps, learning charts, flow charts, tables of data, and flash cards.

Best of luck!
getrevising.com has some really good resources for all levels of study, and completing past papers then looking at the examiners report really helps because you can see how they expect you to answer the paper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending