The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

White girls good enough for sex but not marriage?

Ive noticed this is a common opinion amongst many ethnic minorities especially south asians and africans.
even on here a couple weeks ago there was a thread where asians were saying that they just bang white girls but save themselves for marriage to marry "their own" .

Why is this?
And is this racist or simply having a preference?

Scroll to see replies

Backwards cultures produce backwards people.
There's a stereotype that white girls are easy but it's a whole pile of crap
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm north indian and girls in our culture who have sex before marriage are very much looked down upon
In such minorities, there is very much a culture of preserving the family's identity and culture - ethnicity is very much a part of that. From their point of view, marrying outside of the ethnicity - although it has been shown to have benefits for the health of any child produced - creates problems for that child because he/she has to be "accepted" and taken into both cultures, which can be problematic if the cultures contradict somehow - white people, and some ethnic minorities can have very different views on morals and what is acceptable and what isn't.
Original post by MidnightDream

I have been with plenty of white girls, they are not easy, but they're easier than getting with Asian or blacks
Original post by MidnightDream

They're easy compared to repressed, puritanical, conservative religious freaks. Which constitutes most Muslims.
Original post by rambo1168
I'm north indian and girls in our culture who have sex before marriage are very much looked down upon

In our culture they aren't though, so maybe you should respect that.
Ethnic minority racism will only be challenged when people start holding mirrors up to it. Unfortunately, the sort of girls who sleep with non-white racists are also the sort of girls who think its racist to challenge anti-white racism.
Reply 9
it's the black girls that are easy as hell!
especially towards white men!
Original post by KingBradly
In our culture they aren't though, so maybe you should respect that.

Lol wtf am I going around sleeping with white guys? no thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah, that's not necessarily true. I guess it depends on their religion and their views on the matter. Since when did promiscuity reflect your suitability for marriage? I mean, I might get it if the woman of choice slept with a hundred guys every week but otherwise, it shouldn't be a problem
Allow the lighties, can't even make round rotiaan :hand:

/jk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by majmuh24
Allow the lighties, can't even make round rotiaan :hand:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:

How about the Indians have the velan to hit you with :tongue:
It's utter nonsense and hypocrisy.

The men who say this, why are they having sex with "easy" people, doesn't that make them just as "easy"?

Just because one or two or a few people you know of a certain kind are "easy" doesn't mean others are.

I also find it ironic when the religious talk about this and say all these nasty things when actually it turns out they're doing the same or ten times worse...

There's no such thing as "easy" it's not being a prude and shagging whoever they want. This conversation is irrelevant.
Reply 15
I don't know anybody like that. If they use girls they use all different kinds of girls.

"disrespecting our culture" though wtf
Original post by MsFahima
:lol:

How about the Indians have the velan to hit you with :tongue:

Swear down if some next girl tried to hit me I would go all MMA elbows and knees on dat ting

Yet again, /jk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by dennisraymondsmith
Ive noticed this is a common opinion amongst many ethnic minorities especially south asians and africans.
even on here a couple weeks ago there was a thread where asians were saying that they just bang white girls but save themselves for marriage to marry "their own" .

Why is this?
And is this racist or simply having a preference?

they marry their own for cultural reasons. its not racist. but before that they want to have fun with who ever it may be. which is what i like doing.
Original post by majmuh24
Swear down if some next girl tried to hit me I would go all MMA elbows and knees on dat ting

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hand: Nah mate.. you aren't strong enough.
Original post by KingBradly
They're easy compared to repressed, puritanical, conservative religious freaks. Which constitutes most Muslims.

generally don't like Muslims, or were you bullied by one? :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending